Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"

Paul's P.O.V.

Is this some kind of joke? Does this guy want me to adopt her little sister? For real?

"Umm...would you explain that?" I asked him.

"What part you don't understand? It's simple. You'll get her custody as a parent or guardian" He said. He was serious; at this point I realized he wasn't joking at all.

"But-"

"Oh you don't want to?"

"Damian... Where are you going with this?" Victoria was as confused as I was.

"Well Vicky, as you may know already, I 'try' to take care of you as much as I can, so if I leave you with Paul, how can I be sure he won't get bored of you, and leave you on your own someday?"

"Pfft. That is ridiculous. I would never do such thing, and not even now that she's-."

"Willing to accept the deal" Victoria interrupted. I got it. She didn't want me to tell him that she was pregnant.

"What?" He chuckled.

"He will do it" She said.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Huh... Legally speaking, that is not quite possible, or at least not that easy depending on the situations" I said.

"You're not going to adopt her in terms of legally speaking of course. I'm just saying that in order to protect Vicky's privacy and safety. You'll need to pretend she's your little sister now because she's not old enough to be your daughter right? You'll become her guardian. Do not say to the public that she's your girlfriend. Do you understand now?" Damian said.

"Well, I don't think I'd have a problem with that but-"

"I don't think you will have a problem with that y'know? After all that is basically the same responsibility as having a little sister" He raised an eyebrow.

I got it now. He was challenging me; he was still mad at me somehow.

"I say yes then" I said firmly.

"Are you-"

"I'm 100% sure, Damian"

"That's going to be so weird" Victoria giggled. Oh how I love her

"I hope you will learn to live with that, Victoria" Her brother said to her.

"Of course" She said.

"Have you visited mum and dad lately?"

"No..."

"Good. So they don't know what you're doing now. Impressive" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Should I tell them?"

"Absolutely not. I promised them I would take good care of you, and apparently this is not what I promised"

"Then... what should I say if they see me around Paul all the time?" She asked him.

"Could you say you're working as his personal assistant? But please, do not tell them you're his girl" He said.

"Okay...I guess yeah. That would work" She nodded.

"Good. You should visit them soon though; they miss you a lot"

"I'll go as soon as I can"

"Alright, but first, you should go see a doctor, Vicky; you're very thin" He said as he got closer to her. She was very uncomfortable when he did that. She unconsciously put her hands on her belly.