Chapter 15 "Our new home"

Victoria's P.O.V.

I could get out of that hotel room, go with him, and confront my brother, but what difference would it make? Hmm. I would do it anyway.

Or what if...what if I must accept the fact that I can't be with Paul? After all I'm just a 15-year-old girl, and there isn't much I can do about my situation.

I know what could happen next: Damian would yell at me about how all of this is wrong, and Paul would try to steal me again, so that Damian would find me again, and he'd be very mad; it is basically the same cycle over and over again. I don't know what to do anymore.

"VICTORIA!" Paul's voice interrupted my thoughts. "VICTORIA!" He yelled again as he looked inside the hotel's main door at the same time he was pushing my brother away because he was trying to stop him; I think I fell in love with him even more again. It keeps happening, sorry.

"Shut up! You're behaving like a stupid kid!" Damian put his hand on Paul's mouth, but he bit it.

I laughed out loud.

"Ouch! You're an idiot!" My brother said.

"Well let me see her at least!"

"Why should I even consider doing that? You have brought nothing but problems to our lives anyway!" Damian said.

"Please..."

I think he said please; I couldn't hear well because he wasn't yelling anymore, so I was reading his lips.

I could see his puppy eyes from a long distance...

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do again, dear brother..." I said to myself.

I knew I wouldn't have to waste another minute thinking whether I should do it, or not; otherwise It'd be too late, and so I'd be stuck in this forever.

I rushed to the room's door to check if it was locked. To my amazing luck, it wasn't locked, so I didn't hesitate to go on with my next plan.

I escaped AGAIN. I got inside the nearest elevator quickly, and pressed the button that would take me straight to the first floor. I didn't even know if it was going to work, but this was worth a try. I know I had doubted before on whether I should try again or not, but there you have my motivation...him.

Two minutes seems like FOREVER when you're escaping to be with the love of your life. I finally arrived to the lobby, and sneaked out through the main the door carefully so Damian and Paul wouldn't see me. They were inches away from me, and near the door, but they were too busy arguing to notice. I hid in the nearest alley, and I could still hear a little from their conversation from there.

"UGH! You're driving me insane! I can't stand one more minute talking to you! You –you make me want to rip my hair off! It's over, you won't see her ever again. Goodbye!" Damian's face turned red. That was the last thing he yelled before he got inside the hotel.

Paulie just stood there...sad. He looked down, and shoved his hands on his pockets as he began to walk down the alley where I had been hiding. I peeked over the wall to see Paul walking towards me without even noticing because he was still looking down. A little nostalgic smile appeared on my face as I imagined the happiness he was about to experience in a couple of seconds. He passed me by, and I could hear his deep sigh while he did. But before he continued walking, I called him.

"Paulie..." I said quietly.

He stopped, but didn't turn around immediately. It was as if he thought he was hallucinating.

"It's me, Paulie?"

And then he did it; he turned around. The smile on his face was one of the most magical moments I've had witnessed, and I could say I wouldn't be able to forget it.