Chapter 23 "The night before"

George's P.O.V.

I could have stopped myself from doing that horribly nasty thing. "George, don't" I said in my head. I didn't even listen to myself. I knew it was not an excuse, but the hardness throbbing inside my trousers was telling me it was too late to leave. "Sorry, Paul, it's not like I will attempt something with her, I'm just taking advantage of the view" I said to myself again before I put my hand down inside my trousers, and began touching myself slowly...

She continued to tease me without being aware, and somehow it made it ten times sexier.

I closed my eyes hard not wanting to go on... but then I grabbed my cock harder instead, and began pumping it like crazy. I don't quite remember when was the last time I masturbated like this, but it felt like it's been a while. I was trying very hard to avoid any noise, but two or three moans escaped from my lips. I continued to wank off to her beautiful body until I came in my hand very quickly. My breathing was very heavy, and so I stayed there trying to catch my breath while I watched Vicky wash her hair. It was time to rinse, so I thought it was enough for the night; I zipped up my trousers, and proceeded to make my way to the kitchen quietly. I wasn't hungry anymore, but I was thirsty, so I wanted to grab a glass of water if there was any. I almost screamed when I saw a big shadow beside the other bathroom door that was closer to the kitchen. The shadow was moving as if it was going to get inside the bathroom through that door, and so I got closer. Silly me; at first I thought it was a bloody ghost until I heard some quiet male moans, and as I got closer, I realized it was JOHN! John peeking through the door just like I did.

"JO- John?!" I screamed in a whisper.

It was very dark to see, but he froze and paled when he noticed I saw him, and then he quickly zipped up his trousers too.

"What-what are you doing there?" He asked in a low voice.

"Going to the kitchen. Why are you spying on Victoria?"

"I wasn't spying on her, I was just going to ask if she needed anything else" He was so bad at lying.

"Yeah sure. You were wanking off too" I frowned.

"Too? Who else was doing it?"

"I don't know" I looked away. My bad.

"You are soooo sick"

"Shuh! Let's not talk here" I said as I grabbed him by the collar, and pushed him towards the kitchen.

"Why do you think you can masturbate to your best friend's bird?" He crossed his arms; as if he was innocent himself.

"Oh shut up!' I chuckled. "I saw you doing the same! How could you erase those images from my head huh? Eww"

"You didn't even let me finish" He rolled his eyes.

"John, stop"

"Hi, boys" Vicky's voice interrupted our bizarre conversation.

We turned to look at her quickly. She was smiling. She had a towel wrapped around her body, and another one on her head.

"Oh hi, Vicks" John was hiding his still-visible gross erection.

"What are you boys doing up? I thought you were sleeping" She kept smiling amusedly. A truly sweetheart.

"Huuh... yeah, well, John and I were hungry, so here we are" I said.

"Oh, what are you going to make?" It looked as if she was interrogating us. For a moment I thought she heard us talking about spying on her; I'm sure it crossed John's mind too.

"Err, not sure. John's kitchen is quite empty, so... we'll see what we can find"

"You need a hand? When I first moved in with my brother, he didn't have many options available either, but I used my creativity, and we had delicious cheap dinner"