Chapter 4 "Stop"

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Can't you see I was busy Dami?" I gritted my teeth awkwardly as I walked over my brother.

"Sorry to interrupt your interesting conversation with Paul McCartney" He rolled his eyes "Now, I want you to hold this little light here; it looks weird on John's face when it's set too low" He said handing me a little light that looked like a fancy modern lamp."

"Okay" I said as I obeyed.

"That should work. Guys, would you mind coming for this last shot? Please?" Damian called the boys.

"I thought we were having a break" George approached us as he was eating a cookie.

"Yeah, but Victoria is holding the light right in place"

"I like that..." I heard Paul mumble as he looked at me.

They posed for two more photos before Damian was happy with the results.

"Beautiful. This is what I call good pictures" Said Damian as he finished. "You can leave now. I'm sorry that today had to be so tired" He chuckled.

"No problem..." John said as he crossed his arms, and stared at my legs too.

"Brian said he would come to pick us up in a bit" Ringo said.

"Good. We should wait here rather than outside" Said John.

"Because we have no other option" George teased him.

"Vicky. Get your stuff. We're leaving" Damian began putting his equipment in his backpack.

"Fine" I said grabbing my purse though I didn't want to leave. "I just want to use the restroom before we leave" I said as I walked towards the door slowly. I knew what I wanted, and Paul knew it too. He must follow me. I turned around before I walked out, and gave him a quick glance. He nodded, and excused himself too.

"I'll be back. I need a smoke"

The other three nodded as they continued chatting with Damian.

I made my way to the restrooms because I knew I had to skip that hall so close to the room where Damian was. I waited for him outside the restrooms. He didn't take too long to come and meet me there.

"There you are" He smiled as he walked over me. His smell was way too delicious.

"I am" I said flirting biting on my lip.

"Is that guy your boyfriend or something? I supposed he isn't" He got closer. He was fewer inches away from me now.

"You made a good guess. Damian is just my older brother" I looked up at him in the eyes. He was a lot taller than me. His hazel eyes turned green with the help of the sun streaming through one of the big windows.

"In that case, I was thinking we should go out sometime. Would that be nice?" His sexy accent was music to my ears.

"Sure. I would love to!" I smiled. "But I don't have a phone number where you can-"

"Don't worry, love. I can get your address later, you know. Brian" He grinned.

"Perfect..." I said.

"Paul! There you are. Brian is here" The magical moment was interrupted by John.

"I'll see you later then" He said to me before giving a final wink, and then walked away with John.

"Goodbye, Vicky" John smiled to me before he walked away too. He gave a final stare at my body as well. I felt John kind of had a thing for me too.