Chapter 25 "Paul"

George's P.O.V.

"Ringo! Wake up!" I moved his body forward almost pushing him off the bed. He sure sleeps like a log huh? He wouldn't wake up! "Ringo!" I insist one more time pulling on his hair lightly causing him to squirm a little.

"Wha..." He turned to me with sleepy voice and eyes. "Ugh. What do you want, mate?" He sat up.

"Victoria! John! They're doing it!"

"What? George, it's like 3 in the morning isn't it? Go to sleep" He yawned as he proceeded to lie back; I stopped him by grabbing him by the collar before he could close his eyes again.

"No! Ringo, wake up! John is fucking her in the next room!"

"What?! Vicky?!" Now he did wake up. He sat up again as he rubbed his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"I just saw them! Well, not clearly, but I saw the top of their heads"

"Oh my god..." He shook his head. "That is not good. I feel very bad for Paul..." He said looking at nowhere.

"I know..." I exhaled as I looked down.

"There are other reasons why this upsets you, ain't it right?" He leaned his head down to meet my eyes.

"I'm jealous..." I admitted.

"Oh I see, yeah. You like her. George... she's Paul's girlfriend" He put a hand on my shoulder.

"We're not so sure she will continue to be though" I said, and he nodded.

"What are we going to do then?"

"I have no idea; that's why I woke you up"

"Oh dear, well... I'm still trying to process this. I never thought she would do this to Paul. I mean, John is John, and I could expect it from him, and even though I don't know her for too long, I still wouldn't expect that from her" He said quietly.

"I see. Same" I looked down again.

"If it makes you feel better, mate. We're not going to hide this from Paul; we're going to confront John and Vicky later today about this, and they will have no other choice but to tell Paul themselves. They will be humiliated, and it's nobody's fault but theirs" Ringo said as he patted my back. "Now go to sleep, and be prepared for tomorrow. It's going to be very awkward when we talk to them" He said before he shoved himself into the duvets to go back to his sleep.

"Goodnight..." I said before I threw myself back to the sofa, and drifted into a deep sleep. I don't know how I managed to fall asleep since I was very upset; I suppose watching her with John was very exhausting.

The next morning, I was the first one to wake up. I didn't want to awake Ringo this time, so I left him there sleeping. I was very thirsty, and so I headed to the kitchen to serve myself some water. John was there sitting on the table having a glass of water already. He had a frown on his face. I don't understand why; I mean he shagged his best friend's girl last night.

"Ello" He raised his eyebrows at me before he drank from his glass.

"Hi, morning" I said coldly though he didn't notice my intention.

"Oh bloody hell. My head is going to explode" He said massaging his head as he shut his eyes. "How about you?"

"I'm okay" I said as I sat down in the chair across from him.

"Oh. I drank too much last night huh? You should have stopped me" He chuckled.

"Looks like I must be stopping you from many other things" I said as I focused on his eyes.