Chapter 6 "Virgin"

"What the fuck is wrong with you, John?!" Paul yelled as he stepped backwards to cover my body as much as possible.

"Well I'm sorry!" John rolled his eyes, then covered them with his hands.

"Vicky, go hide in the bathroom quick" He turned to me.

I nodded, and did as he told me.

"What's all the fuss about, Lennon?!" I heard their manager come in.

"Huh..."

I could imagine his stupid face saying that.

"Get your damn glasses, and let's go" I heard him shutting the door when he left.

"I changed my mind; I'm staying!" He shouted.

"Whatever!" He shouted back.

There was a silence followed after that. I supposed John was staring at Paul suspiciously as he waited for an explanation.

"So?" John was the first one to talk.

"Not your business, Lenni"

"Oh come on! Who is she? You owe me one. You know Eppy doesn't allow hookers here"

Hooker?! I'm not a hooker, you arsehole!

"Are you blackmailing me to tell you?" Paul's voice lowered.

"Not really. Just tell me!" He teased.

"She's not a hooker; She's a girl I've been seeing. Now shut up"

"Oh nice. Where?"

"Oh please John! She's in the fucking bathroom here. Show some respect!"

Paul was getting mad.

"Okaaay, don't be mad, Paulie. I'll leave you two alone. Nice meeting you, unknown bird! I'm sorry for interrupting!" He laughed before he shut the door.

I giggled like crazy inside the bathroom. I got out a few seconds later. John is so funny and stupid at the same time he's a genius.

I stood at the bathroom door looking at him without knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry about that, precious" Paul made a sad smile, and then looked down.

"Very risky" I shrugged. "Paulie...?"

"Yes?" He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Could you take me to the beach again?" I smiled.

He smiled wide showing his little childish teeth. Back to happy. Paul was so cute.

"Of course..." He said quietly "But first, we need to get you dressed, miss" He winked. He walked over to one of the drawers where apparently he had hidden my garments. He took them out, and sat down on the bed motioning me to come stand between his legs. I did it, and smiled at how we were almost the same height when I was standing, and he was sitting; he was too tall for me. He turned me around gently to slide my bra on slowly. He had no trouble with connecting the hooks together correctly. He turned me around again, and made me rest my hands on his shoulders as he grabbed my dress in a position for me to step into it.

"One leg at a time" He joked.

I slid in my left leg first, and then the other one. He pulled the dress up as he slid each arm into the sleeves carefully, and zipped it at the back. He was treating me like a five-year old, and I loved it.

"Wait, I'm going to need to brush your hair too" He got up, and grabbed a brush from one of his suitcases. He stood behind me, and grabbed my hair gently. He began brushing it carefully. He even teased it a little to enhance my beehive.