Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"

Vicky's POV

It's not that I'm feeling annoyed by the girls really. After all I was one of them! I was crazy for George I thought I was going to marry him someday. But things change. Maybe one of those girls from outside of our house could marry John, George or Ringo.

"Are you going to perform an acoustic concert for them?" I joked as I noticed Paul brought his guitar, sat down, and started tuning it.

"Yes" He grinned as he looked up at me.

"Are you serious...? Are you going to come out there? Damian gave us a call so he wouldn't have to come. He's not the one they're looking for, and yet he's afraid of the girls, and you, being the man they want, you're going to literally step into the hazard?"

"Most likely" He chuckled.

"Uh why...?"

"Because that's what they need. They need to feel they still have me. You ever wonder how it would be to be in their shoes? Just imagine this: you have a crush on Beatle Paul, and then I start dating some random girl. How would you feel? Would you be mad?"

"I guess yeah"

"Then they're mad at me. They need to like me back. I need to show them I still have sympathy for them, and let them know the fact that because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean I will forget about them"

"I never thought of it that way. You are wonderful, Paulie" I said amazedly.

I've discovered another beautiful bright side of Paulie. I think I love him even more.

He took a while to write whatever he had in mind. He said he had been working on something previously, so he just needed a few details to finish, but I think he was either struggling or hesitating about something; he kept erasing and rewriting the same lines on his paper over and over again.

"I think I'm ready" He said as he put his guitar down. To me, he didn't seem to be very convinced, but I wasn't going to keep asking if he was sure.

"Okay. You need my help?"

"No, I think I'll be fine" He nodded before he sighed.

"I know" I smiled before I walked to him, and gave him warm hug. "I support you in everything you do" I said as I looked up at him smiling.

He nodded, and hugged me tighter before he got closer to the window, opened the drapes before he pulled it up. Soon the noise of the screaming girls filled the house when he revealed himself through the big window.

"Hi, girls" He waved as charming as he usually is; they screamed even more. "I uh, I've got a little surprise for you today. So um yeah, actually, I wasn't expecting you today, so I apologize in advance if I mess it up" He chuckled. He was starting to get anxious. "I'm sorry that I had you waiting. By the way, I was busy finishing something and... you'll see" He said before he grabbed his guitar, and hung it on his shoulder. "How about we sing a little today, huh? It's lovely out there. I love cloudy days" He smiled before he started strumming his guitar to In Spite of All the Danger.

The girls were finally quiet. He was right; they were enjoying the little attention he was giving them. Again, I used to be one of them, and it would have meant a lot to me too. I sneaked into one of his shows without a ticket, and the rest was absolute luck.

When he was done with that song, he started taking requests.

"Can you play All My Loving?" Asked one of the girls.

"Of course, dear!" He winked before he gladly accepted the girl's request.

Once he was done with that one, he played a few more requests. The girls were happy. I was sure it looked like they had "forgiven" him for having a girlfriend.