Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"

Victoria's POV.

This is not good. Paul is flirting with me! It's not that I don't like it, but that is disrespectful to George. For a second I almost surrender to his charms; I had to fight against my inner weak Victoria.

"You must be joking, Paulie" I shook my head. "Help me prepare the tea before you get on my nerves"

"Alright, but we're not done yet with this talk" He cleared his throat, and proceeded to make tea.

"Vicky, your baby really likes me" John smiled wide as he walked in holding Michelle the way he was holding her earlier.

"See? She likes John better!" Paul complained a little frustrated.

"Paulie, I think it's all on your head. She just likes to be held that way" I said.

"You sure?" He asked quietly with hope on his eyes.

"Sure it must be that" John chuckled skeptic as he carefully put baby Michelle on Paul's arms. "Now hold her close with her head laying on your chest just like I did"

He looked so funny and awkward trying to hold her still. Poor Paulie had no idea of what he was doing; I found it adorable.

"Like this?" He looked as if he was holding a bag filled with glass and afraid to break it.

"It's a baby, relax your arms a bit" Laughed Sophie.

It was going well for a few seconds until Michelle began crying.

"Ugh. I told you" He said disappointed. "She hates me"

"I will put her to sleep. Maybe she's just tired" Sophie said before she took her from Paul's arms, and took her back to the bedroom.

"We know that's a lie" Paul snorted. "My daughter hates me"

"She does not!" I said.

"Oh well. Whatever. I'm going home. I've got a few things to do"

"No, you can't leave yet, Paulie. My parents will come over today to meet Michelle, and I need you here"

"So? George is your boyfriend now, isn't he? This is your home with him. I've got no business here anymore"

"Yeah, I know, but... I need you for support. My parents don't know about me and George. Don't you think it'd be a little too complicated to explain I switched from one Beatle to another?"

He laughed.

"Well I suppose you're right, dear. We need to show them we're okay and mature about this" He sighed.

"That is what I meant. Thank you for understanding" I smiled as I grabbed his hand.

"I suppose I can stay" He smiled too as he squeezed my hand a little.

"I'd appreciate it a lot, Paulie"

"IF"

"Oh no" I rolled my eyes. "If what?"

"If you give me a kiss" He smiled naughty this time.

"Really?" John chuckled. We forgot he was there watching everything

"Don't you have a baby to take care of?" Paul glared at him.

"Okaayy" He got out of the kitchen laughing.

"So?" There you have the eye thing. He has a special way to beg with those eyes.

"Hmmm okay, but close your eyes" I teased him.

"Really?" His eyes brightened up before he close them slowly.

I let out a little silent giggle before I kissed his cheek.