Chapter 45 "It's the girls"

Victoria's POV.

It's about time, y'know? I'm sick of pretending I don't exist. I didn't have a problem with that until recently when things like being harassed by a crazy fan, started happening. Since when did I stop taking the risks? Ever since I remember, I always did crazy things without caring too much about consequences even when it didn't feel right sometimes. Hence here I am! I met the most famous band of the world, and had a baby with the bass player; that must mean something duh! Paul is right, what's the worst that could possibly happen?

"So...what do you think, Brian?" I asked him as I bit on my nails.

Our future depends on his decision. We called him very early this morning to let him know about our plans.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure. We're just starting to be in the top again... that movie thing really helped a lot. It would be like a waste to throw it all away. Can't you little birds in love wait for a bit longer? Maybe a year?" Brian said as he took the last drag of his smoke.

"We want to take the risk. You know they love our music anyway" Paul said.

"Yes, but have you thought of Vicky's safety?"

"She doesn't have to be alone out there. Please..." Paul did the puppy eye thing. I'm not sure that works on Brian, but I appreciate the effort.

"Oh god" He rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you two actually have me deciding" He chuckled.

"Take as much time as you need" I smiled as I placed another ciggie on his mouth. Just being a little persuasive.

"If we use the right method, things can turn out pretty good, or even better than we expect it" Paul smiled too as he lighted Brian's cigarette. He is learning too well.

"Please..." I giggled quietly as I looked at him in the eyes.

"Alright, alright you win!"

"Thank you!" I said as we both hugged him.

"Hey, hey, hey BUT" He pulled away. "If anything goes wrong, I already warned you. Okay?" He raised an eyebrow "I am taking the risk for you. The only condition I'm asking is, Victoria, you just turned 18 alright? You met Paul when you were about to turn 18, not 16. Okay?"

"It's okay" I nodded.

"So how are we going to do it?" Paul asked.

"That's up to you" He smirked before he took another loooong drag of the cigarette on his fingers.

"Oh" Paul let out a nervous chuckle. "I was hoping you'd be the one implying how we're going to tell it. I mean, we can't have a press conference just for that, right?" He laughed.

"Of course not" He laughed. "That's funny actually" He laughed again. "I think I have something in mind"

Suddenly I was nervous... scared, and anxious. I was feeling nauseous. I am chickening out... I am chickening out! and I don't know why for the first time I feel this way. It feels so strange. Brian agreeing to do it, made me self-conscious.

"You okay, baby...?" Paul asked quietly as he stared.

"I think I'm going to be sick..." I said "Would you hold back my hair while I puke, please?"

"No problem, dear"

I think Paul knows. I'm glad he's very confident about this.

**********************************

Paul's POV.

I can't believe Brian is being very supportive with this whole crazy thing. I'm not afraid of any consequences, but from what I could see, Vicky was. Not after we knew Brian's plan though; She was very relieved it wasn't something very extreme.