Chapter 32 "Only you"

Victoria's POV

I just don't understand. Why, why? I thought he was loyal. I thought-by the way John talked about him-he had changed. Paul swore I had changed him, then, what changed? Was it all a lie? I keep wondering if he really loved me, or... didn't love me enough to be true to me. I can't get that picture out of my head. I thought I knew him. I hate that he made me believe he didn't need anyone else because he had me.

I rushed back to the bedroom still crying my lungs out. "Phone Brian if you need anything" He'd say. Well this is beyond "Anything" I headed to the night stand. I opened the drawer quickly throwing out everything inside it trying to find Brian's number He's the only person I can go to right now. My family sure will kill Paul if they find out. I don't want that. I...still love him.

I found the little notepad with Brian's number. I brought the phone to my ear as I was about to dial the number but, Paul...

"Vicky!" He came into the bedroom now with pants on. He looked scared. His hair was very messy. "Vicky I-" He was about to come closer to me, but I stopped him.

"DON'T" I pointed at him with the phone.

"Vicky, please. Listen to me. You have to listen to me" He begged. He kept his distance, but his body language said that he was asking for permission to get closer.

Then Sophie followed him. Now she had Paul's towel wrapped around her body.

"I-um, fuck-damn it!" She cursed as she looked at the floor embarrassed. She looked frustrated as if she wanted to say something, but didn't know how.

"Vicky, baby. I know this looks so wrong. I know for sure what it looks like, but I don't know why Sophie was here, I-I was very drunk last night I guess. I barely woke up, so I still I don't-I don't know...a thing, but I swear I'm confused, and I don't think I did anything I- uh... Vicky, please" He stuttered a lot which made me think he was lying.

"NO!" I cried harder. I really didn't want to keep listening to how he was weak at Sophie's temptation.

Paul and I had never had a fight before, so it felt very weird to yell at him.

Just then he got closer to me by the time I brought my hands to cover my eyes to cry more.

"Vicky..." He leaned to get my hands off my face. "Vicky, my love, I swear I would never-"

"Don't touch me!" I pushed his hands away.

"Vicky..." He looked down very upset. "I think you should leave, Sophie..." He told Sophie.

She bit on her nails anxiously as she nodded before she walked out.

"Vicky, please. I don't think I did a move. If you just let me recall last night, I swear I could explain this misunderstanding, but for now I have no idea how I woke up like that with Sophie. Vicky, I love you!" Tears started running down his cheeks as he knelt down to beg for me to give him a chance to explain himself. "Vicky..." He cried quietly as he gripped on my legs.

"NOOO!" I pushed him away again; he fell, and stayed sitting on the floor as I began his punishment. "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" I was just starting. I recovered myself a little just to say hurtful things to him. I never EVER thought I'd ever want to hurt Paul with my words... or at anyone. I was never like that, but I was very hurt. Paul hurt me a lot...

"Baby..."

"Shut up! I am talking!" I wiped the tears off of my face. He looked down again. Unable to look up at me now; he sighed before he listened carefully. "You've hurt me. I am not like the whores you're used to. There is no such thing as a second chance with me! I hope you're aware that I will hate you for the rest of my life. It hit me. It fucking hit me now." He looked up at me for a second a bit shocked that it was the first time he heard me swear. That, and the fact that I had told him I will hate him. "It hit me that it was heartless from you. I was just an innocent girl... I am. A child only... You took advantage. I haven't lived enough like you. You were wrong to think that these things don't hurt. I hope you know as well that you will regret this forever. You deserve it. You gross dickhead... I want nothing but horrible things to happen to you..."