Chapter 48 "Wife"

Victoria's POV.

Love is amazing. Love can make people change. John is in love. Finally he is in love. Who knew? I'm so happy for him. I sense it. I'm still not sure it won't bring one or two problems to face, but in the end, it's all worth it when you are with the person you love.

John brought his girl over so we could all meet her. She didn't look very young as we thought she would look. She looked older than 15 for sure, but what do I know? Everyone thought I was in my 20s when I met Paul.

"Nice to meet you, Samantha" I say as I shake the girl's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Victoria. What a pretty baby!" She smiled as she looked down on Michelle on my arms.

"Thank you" Paul giggled.

"You are so pretty too! John was right" Sophie told her.

We would think it was going to be awkward knowing Sophie is John's ex, but it wasn't really. They remain very good friends.

"Thank you!" She blushed.

"How old are you, Samantha?" Paul asked her. Just like that. As casual as he could be.

"And you couldn't ask Vicky that particular question when you met her? Really?" John glared at him.

George and Ringo exploded in laughter.

"Well,"

"It's okay, Johnny" She laughed too. "I'm seventeen"

"There you go" George grinned.

"I think we're going to be best friends" I winked at her.

"I'm thinking the same. We needed a third girl" Sophie smirked. "We need a girls night soon"

"Very soon!" I joked.

"That sounds great, ladies, I'll love to come to the girl sleepover too" Ringo joked "But who's going to tell Brian about this?"

"Oh it won't be a problem. People love Vicky already" John said.

"Yes, they may love Vicky, but we're talking about you and Samantha" George said.

"I get your point" He replied.

"It's the same thing" I said. "I was afraid it could turn out to be a difficult time as well, but... not now y'know? Love always wins in the end. Look at me and Paul" I said as I grabbed Paul's hand. He looked at me sweetly. I'm sure Brian will understand"

"I believe that too" Samantha had that spark on her eyes. I've seen it on Paul, and I think he has seen it on me too. It's love.

"I'm glad you do" I smiled.

"And oh! I was telling John I'll like to throw a party next week, and I want you all there. I really want it to be huge" She said excitedly.

"We'll gladly accept your invitation!" George chuckled.

"What are we celebrating?" Ringo asked.

"My eighteenth birthday" She grinned.

"Your birthday is next week?" John asked.

"Ohh okay" Paul laughed. "Today we learned love can beat anything, and that John's intelligence is musical only"

"You still love me more than you love your wife" He joked.

Wife. That sounds pretty.

                                   ********************************************************

"So what do you think of John's new girl" Paul asked as he brushed his teeth on the bathroom.

"I like her"