Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"

Victoria's P.O.V.

That was amazing; it sent shivers down my spine. That was the best concert I've ever been to, and also the first one. I've been in New York for only one week, and yet I can say that seeing one of my favorite bands live is the best thing that's happened to me. On the other hand, I was intrigued by the way my body reacted to Paul's flirting. I'm not sure if he does it to any girl, or just did it to me because he thought there was something special in me. I definitely knew I never feel attraction like this towards anybody. I'm not saying I'm in love, I'm just saying it feels weird to finally hit this age.

I thanked the girl who let me borrow her seat, and took another taxicab to take me home. I knew my brother was probably home already. He'd be mad at me, but who cares? Life if too short. One can't just go to a Beatles performance for free!

Oh hell he was mad.

"Where the bloody hell have you been Victoria?!" Was all he managed to say as soon as he saw me walk in.

"Uhh. I went for a walk"

My lying talent doesn't apply to my brother.

"That sounds very convincing; unfortunately, I don't believe you because I already know you too well"

"Okay, okay, I went to the see The Beatles"

"Um, may I...? Uh that's impossible. I'm sorry I get in the middle of your argument, but I had to imply that the tickets were already sold out" Said Arthur.

"Oh that's not even a barrier for her, Arth. You haven't lived with this young lady for 15 years!" He said rubbing his temples. "How did you get in, Victoria?" He asked as he tried to calm down.

"Sit down, mate" Laughed Richard. Damian glared at him.

"Vicks? I'm waiting. Did you get in trouble to do that?" He crossed his arms.

"Well, I wouldn't say I got into trouble for doing anything illegal. Let's just say a girl decided to do some charity donation" I said.

"She gave you her ticket?"

"Sort of. She shared it with me"

"Oh god. I don't even want to know how!" He chuckled trying to hide his amusement. He wanted to remain strict. His friends and I started laughing, and eventually made Damian laugh too. "But It's okay, I guess. As long as no charges are against you, it's fine" He said wiping off the tears he got from laughing too hard.

"So how was it?" Asked Richard.

"Amazing! Beyond... compare. I fell in love with them even more" I joked.

"Any luck cheering George?" Asked Damian.

"He didn't hear me" I shrugged. "But Paul winked at me" I said remembering the feeling of butterflies down my womanhood. Yeah, I know. Fuck off.

"Yeah, sure" He rolled his eyes making fun of me.

"It's true! He saw me" I said making a flirt face.

Damian didn't like that. His expression went from amused to serious.

"How long are they staying?" He asked Arthur in a low voice. Arthur just shook his head not able to give him an answer.

"Well, let it end there, okay? He does it in every concert. He must have a girlfriend or something. You DO NOT do anything about that okay?" He looked at me in the eyes as he spoke. "Promise? Will you keep this promise this time?" He almost begged for it.

"Okay. I guess" I did a dramatic eye roll. Damian can't just rule in my life.

"Fine. Get ready for dinner" He said as he walked over the kitchen.