Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"

Paul's POV.

At least we get two days off. It had been the worst week. I can't stand seeing those two together. George's words got stuck in my head, so I couldn't help but feel upset when he implied Vicky didn't hesitate to go out with him. So soon? She forgot about me so soon? I should be ignoring them, but I just can't! They look...happy together. They giggle and cuddle during the breaks. I hate to see that, so I stay in my dressing room just smoking. I started smoking again since she doesn't live with me anymore. Vicky's thing really affected me, but one thing I can't get over is the fact that George will take my place as a father too. I mean, if he's around all the time, isn't my baby going to call him dad? THAT bothers me. Her depriving me from my child is something I WILL NOT let happen. I needed a word with her as soon as possible.

"Paul babe, aren't you coming to bed? It's late" Jasmine yawned as she patted my side of the bed for me to join her.

I had already got used to being alone that having Jasmine around was annoying sometimes. Vicky is moving on. Maybe that is what I need too. If I get back together with Jasmine, maybe I can forget about Vicky. Jasmine should make an effort to be nicer after fucking turning me in to the police! She better try her best. She must be aware of that. Actually she is trying her best. She did apologize a thousand times. She actually looks like she's in love with me.

"Yeah in a minute"

Me, I haven't changed with her at all. I still behave like when I first fell for Vicky, and didn't care about keeping an eye on Jasmine.

"Okay, but it's 3 am, and you're still smoking like a chimney" She said quietly.

It's true. I hadn't noticed I had been sitting on my chair near the window for hours just thinking.

"Alright" I sighed as I got up from my chair, and got in bed with her. She soon spooned me, and began singing on my ear as she was slowly falling asleep. Maybe she does care about me.

"I love you, Paul..."

What?! She never said she loved me before. Honestly it caught me off guard...

"What...?" I turned to her.

"I said I love you" She said looking into my eyes.

"You do...?"

"Yes, why? You don't believe me...?"

"I don't know what to say-I"

She interrupted by kissing my neck slowly; I shivered. It had been a while since a woman kissed any part of my body, and yet I failed to feel aroused.

"Paul..." She looked up at me as she began moving her lips to my chin while she ran her fingers through my hair. Just when she was about to move her lips to mine, I stopped her by stroking her lips. It was too much for me.

"We better get some sleep now. If we get started, we're going to be up all night, and we have things to do early in the morning" I lied. I am a coward. I can't even kiss another woman because it makes me sad that it's not her. Why? Why? Before Vicky, this never happened to me. What did she do to me? I'm not even a tiny percent of the person I used to be. What is it about her that makes all men go crazy for her?

"Okay, Paulie" She beamed, and hugged me tighter before she fell asleep.

Paulie, Paulie, Paulie. As if I need to be called what she used to call me. I am an idiot. I am sooooo pathetic. I can't get over her...

Victoria's POV.

Oh god I miss Paul. I can't keep fooling myself. It's been a while now. I am so stupid. I feel like I want to forgive him now that it's been 3 weeks since we separated, but no, I must not surrender to my weak heart. I saw him with Sophie. He was with another woman right in front of me. Oh Paul. Do I love you so much still? Or am I just missing the perception I had of you? "George is great, but he is not you..." I mumble to myself. He takes me to romantic dates, he takes care of me every second of the day, and he is also the best friend I could ever have. The only thing that upsets me, is that the way he treats me, makes me think of you...