Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"

Paul's P.O.V.

I don't know if I won the game or not, but I decided to get back with The Beatles; I did it only because she asked me to. The next day I called Brian to tell him the news; he was happy to hear that, and so he wanted to plan a tour soon. He said he wanted to meet up with us at the studio to discuss it, and he said I could bring Vicky with me since she was suffering from morning sickness, and I didn't want to leave her home alone.

"You let this unfinished, Paulie" Brian winked at me jokingly as he passed me a sheet with a draft of a song I had started before I left the group.

"Thank you. This might turn out really good" I grinned. "Actually, I think I'm going to start recording this right away"

"Are we in it?" Ringo joked

"Yeah, but not that much" I laughed.

"Humm, Paulie? Your daughter doesn't look okay..." John said as he held Vicky's arm. She was sitting on the sofa next to him, and she looked very pale indeed.

"Oh, just a sec" I said before I quickly sat down where she was, took her in my arms, and then put her on my lap as if I was holding her like a newborn. "Are you okay, darling?" I spoke to her softly. I think everyone was making fun of silently. Well, they have never seen me like this before.

"Still feeling sick..." She looked up at me.

"We are going home now then" I said.

"No, Paulie. I'll be fine. I just want some bacon to feel better" A little smile spread on her face.

"Dear!" I chuckled. "You already had some this morning, and yet you vomited"

"Oh well" She sighed. She was so freaking cute.

"You look like you're going to faint anytime..." I said quietly as I ran my hand through her face.

"Aw, you two are very cute, but we really need to catch up" John said as he watched us amusedly.

"Yeah. Have someone take care of Vicky while you finish whatever you have to do. I need to go out for a bit. We should discuss other things when I come back" Brian said as he took his coat, and then walked out.

"Sounds fine" I shrugged. "Do you mind, dear?" I turned to Vicky.

"Not at all. I don't mind having another babysitter" She chuckled.

"Good!" I smiled before I placed her bum back in the sofa. "I'll hurry up, and then we'll go home" I said before I kissed her forehead.

"It's fine, Paulie" She nodded.

"George, could you take care of Vicky while I-?"

"Sure" He put his guitar down, and proceeded to sit down next to her. "Would you fancy some water, Vicks?" He asked her.

"Sure, thanks' She smiled.

Okay so now that she is in good hands. Back to work.

George's P.O.V.

I support Paul in anything he does although I find his sister/daughter thing very unusual. I do think that he's handling very well so far, but I fear it could get out of control someday. Vicky seems like a good girl. I don't know her that much, but I can already say she's way better than Paul's ex-girlfriend Jasmine.

"Here. If you need anything else, just let me know" I smiled at her as I handed her a cup of water.

"Thank you, Georgie" She smiled. "You're very kind; this is why you were my favorite Beatle"