Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Victoria's P.O.V.

I am engaged. I AM ENGAGED! I can't believe that young man I met from that crazy idea I had, proposed to me.

"Mummy's engaged" I say excitedly to baby Michelle on my arms as I feed her early in the morning. She slowly reached her hand to feel mine. She's still very little to know she makes me very happy. "Yes, soon I'll be marrying your daddy" I kissed the tip of her nose.

"Good Morning, my two beautiful angels" Paul greeted as he kissed me on the lips, and Michelle on her head.

"Morning, daddy" I winked.

It's official. I am five weeks pregnant.

"Just moments ago, I was having a very interesting conversation with John on the phone" He sat across from me as he crossed his arms.

"Really? What did he say?"

"I think you already know" He looked at me in the eyes as if I was some naughty little kid.

"Do I?" I teased him.

"You did it!" He laughed.

"I did what?" I laughed too; his laughter was contagious.

"You convinced John to ask Samantha to marry him" He said. "How did you manage to do that? It's John! You threatened him with something?" He looked at me strange.

I had to burst out laughing quietly because I didn't want to scare Michelle.

"I just had a serious talk with him. I told him if he loves her too, and it felt right, then why wait when it's the one? It's simple" I sighed as I looked at him. It's obvious why I'm saying it; I've experienced it.

"You are amazing" He grinned.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"This is what you had in mind the other day at Samantha's party, ain't it?"

"You know me, Paulie"

"But, can you actually imagine John getting married, dear?"

"Some people can change" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I doubt it. It's John!"

"Well you did change..." I said quietly

"That was different, I met you" He looked down smiling as he bit on his finger nails which he rarely ever did. It's cute when he gets shy sometimes.

"And he met her" I said.

"I get it" He sighed.

"Good" I smiled again. "Here, you do the rest feeding her" I said as I put Michelle on his arms. "Remember she needs to finish the whole bottle"

"Oh okay. Where are you going?"

"I have a huge to-do list to complete. I will be Samantha's maid of honor" I winked before I walked out of the room.

Yes, why wouldn't everyone expect it?

                                            ************************************************

May 15, 1967.

Oh where should I begin? Our life together has been wonderful. I couldn't ask for more. They say nobody's perfect, and that is true, but... my life with Paul is perfect. I was right when I told John about doing what felt right with that special person; John is now happily married to that girl. Actually everyone is married by now, Ringo, George, Sophie, and my brother too. I am very happy for all of them. Finding love is wonderful.

And we are too.

Paul kisses me as he holds me as we are now officially husband and wife. He smiles as he holds my face very close to his. That smile can say more than a million words. He is so happy. He is so happy he can't even say a word. "I love you..." He finally manages to say. "I love you too, Paulie" He both smile so wide as he takes my hand, and guide us outside the building where a car is waiting for us with our two beautiful kids. We hear clapping and cheering behind us as we head to the car, but can't pay attention because we're living our dream.