Chapter 21 "They're all gone"

George's P.O.V.

"You could have mentioned before that she's pregnant, you know?" Ringo said.

I really didn't want to spread Vicky's secret. She trusted in me, but I was very mad that Jasmine basically turned Paul in without a tiny bit of empathy.

"Paul got her pregnant?! What on earth was he thinking?! This makes it much worse" Jasmine groaned, and tossed her purse to the floor with anger. "It's always better to wear a condom, Jasmine; we don't want an accident. Bah!" She rolled her eyes as she imitated Paul's tone perfectly.

"Hello? Paul nutting inside her is worse than George laying his eyes on her?" John asked.

"Yeah about that, George, would you mind explaining that too?" Ringo asked.

"I don't think any of you need any other explanation; it just happened" I said. "Now please, would you keep those two things a secret? I wasn't supposed to say any of that; that's more than obvious"

"Don't worry about me. I won't say a thing" Ringo said. "John?" He turned to him.

"Same with me" He shrugged.

"Jasmine?" I turned to look at her. "Can I trust you at least once?"

"Yeah, I suppose there is no point on telling someone else anyway"

"Good"

"What are we going to do now?" Asked Ringo

"I say we should go out. Get some distraction and a couple of drinks" John suggested.

"We CAN'T go out, remember? We need to be locked up" I said.

"Just like Paul" John chuckled.

"What a prat!" Ringo laughed.

"Well, I'm leaving" Jasmine said as she picked up her purse from the floor.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To see my dad, and see how he can help Paul"

"Finally! A good choice" John said.

"Goodbye" She did her typical eye roll before she walked out of the house.

"I still don't understand how Paul was with her for so long" Ringo said after Jasmine left.

"Apparently an underage girl isn't any better either" John said.

"John, Victoria is a sweetheart" I said.

"You don't say?" He said sarcastically. "No, but seriously. That girl must have something very special to have the power to make two Beatles fall for her"

"Something beyond her beauty because you'd have to be blind to not notice she's gorgeous" Ringo said

"Actually yes. She's hot. I think Paul won the flirting game that day when we met her. I was flirting with her too" He chuckled. "I'd be the one in jail right now, so no regret" He laughed.

"You've got to stop with those jokes, pal" Ringo burst out laughing.

I was very frustrated by the whole situation, but I wanted to laugh too.

Victoria's P.O.V.

"It's our fault. We did a good job with Damian, but we gave you too much freedom. You're our child for god's sake. It's our job to take care of you. We shouldn't have let you leave home..." My father looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

The police took me home shortly after Paul was arrested. Just there I realized I was hurting my parents, but I didn't mean to. I just fell in love, but apparently mum and dad didn't seem to understand it. -literally-; it was as if we spoke different languages.