Chapter 10 "I moan your name"

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been three days, and I have no idea how Paul is doing. He went back to England, yes, but where? And for how long? I miss him very much. For the first time in my life, I think I'm too young for something; I think I'm too young to be in love, and suffer from a heart ache. I already made my decision. I don't care what I'll have to face; I will find him. I know it will be hard because he's famous, and he's always traveling, but there has never been a thing I can't do.

"Vicky, where's your stuff?" Asked Damian. He was cleaning the house with me.

We never mentioned Paul again; Damian decided to forget the tragic event. I kept my plans in secret, so I sold my guitar, records, and some clothes. I needed the money to go back to England by myself. It's not pride, but I decided that If I'm old enough to hook up with an older musician, then I can do other things by myself.

"Donated them to charity" I said as I washed the dishes.

"Really? Why did you do such thing? You loved your stuff"

"You're right, but I also care about other people's happiness" I sighed obviously making a reference to him not wanting me to be with Paul.

"Oh" I think he got my point.

He didn't say anything else, and continued cleaning up the dust off the furniture until...

"Um Vick...I really don't want to ask this, but did you...use protection while...?" He looked away. He looked very uncomfortable; he even blushed a little.

"I appreciate you asking. I understand. You're my brother, and you care about me. Don't worry, we used a good method"

Pull out is safe right?

He nodded, and continued doing his duties.

"I'm going to be away soon again; I want you to be okay. Richard and Arthur can't keep an eye on you all the time... I really want you to be okay, Vicky" He said quietly as he sat down on the couch to take a break.

Now I feel bad. He cares about me. Maybe I can't imagine the pain I caused him when he found out about me and Paul. I'm his little sister after all. If I go after Paul like I want to, he'd be very worried again. Maybe I am causing too much trouble...

I walked to him, and sat on the chair across "I'll be okay, Damian. I swear" I really meant that. I wasn't sure I wanted to escape anymore; my brother could think I got lost or something worse.

"But, I don't know. I feel bad we never had this conversation before. I was avoiding it, and I must admit it, but it's never too late. Victoria, I want us to communicate; I want you to trust in me. I want to know. Why...? Why Paul? Why did you think that it was a good idea to go out with him without telling me about it before?"

"Well, Dami. You...you would have never agreed"

"He wouldn't agree either if he knew your age, Victoria"

"It doesn't matter now. I love him; nothing's going to change that..." I looked down. It was true. I can't go back; my love for him is there.

"Vicky, you need to forget him. He's gone, and nothing could happen between you two. It wouldn't be good for you"

"I guess..."

It wasn't easy at all to give up on him, but I was starting to believe that I really needed to let him go...fuck, I sold my stuff.

"It might be hard, but you're still very, very, very young. It's not the end of the world, silly" He smiled, and got up to hug me.

"It's a pain in the ass. He is cute as fuck" I laughed a little as I started crying too.