10

"So, it seems my Lunas little sister is going to be my female Beta, how fitting! Congrats man, I'm happy for you!" Zane pats Felix on the back while smiling at all of us.

"I know, pretty awesome right! Here I thought I was going to pick up the Lunas sister, never expected to be picking up my mate also." Felix chimes in.

Well my life just got a lot more complicated... once again, fuck you Selene!

"Hold up a sec, Luna? Nova you're his Luna?! But I thought-"

"It's a long story Lex, we'll talk about it later. For now I wanna know how you feel about having a mate in general."

I'm so not in the mood to explain all this to my little sister right now.

"Well, it was definitely unexpected, but I'm thrilled! I always wanted to be more apart of your world, and now I'm gonna be your female Beta thingy!"

(-_-)

Goddess help this girl.. better than you've helped me at least.

I decided I wanted, no needed to change the topic for now so I brought up the only thing I could think of at the moment.

"So Felix, I take it Giselle is your sister?"

I have to ask, because I don't see the resemblance and he seems nice. Not like a demon spawn from hell. Felix scratches the back of his neck and looks down, definitely his sister.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you had the pleasure of meeting her already huh?"

Zane let's out a small growl.

"Yes, yes I did. She seems..."

"I know, and I'm sorry about her."

"Please don't apologize, you had nothing to do with her behavior."

"Still, I know how she is and I'm sorry. Hopefully soon enough she'll realize that she needs to let go of her delusions."

"Her delusions?" Lex cuts in.

"Don't worry about it Lex. And Felix like I said, it's fine. How about we go inside? I'd like to catch up with my sister, if that's okay with you two?"

"Sounds good, me and Felix have some pack work to catch up on as well. I'll show you girls to my room, y'all can sit in the living room area and talk."

"Thank you Zane."

We all follow Zane inside and to an elevator. This is more of a hotel than a house, but it's a damn nice pack house from what I've seen so far. We ride all the way up to the top floor. Zane tells us this is only for the Alpha and Beta couples, so it would only be the four of us allowed on this floor.

Zane tells me and Lex he'll add our thumb prints to the scanner later today so we won't need them every time we want to come or go from up here. The top floor is amazing. It's basically split in to two separate penthouses, Alphas to the left and Betas to the right, only one short hallway divides them.

"This is amazing! Look at how close we get to be to each other!" Lex is overly excited and I couldn't feel guiltier.

It would be amazing... if I planned on actually staying here.

"Yeah, it's amazing alright." I try not to sound too depressed, hopefully if I do they'll think it's because of everything I've just been through.

"Well, you girls can stay in here and chat. We'll come back to get you before dinner." Zane places a kiss on my forehead as he hugs me.

I turn my head to the side to see Lex and Felix in a warm embrace, kissing like they'll never see each other again.

umm.. your room is down the hall guys.

"Ahh-hmm"

I clear my throat and they jump apart like teens that just got caught doing something nasty. Ha.

"Till later love." Felix winks at Lex.

"Till later." She replies along with blowing him a kiss.

"I'll see you later Luna!" Felix waves as he walks out the door.

"I'll see you shortly my love."

Zane kisses my cheek this time before turning and following Felix out the door and down the hallway. I wait until I see them get on the elevator before closing the door.

I turn around and lose my breath. The room is nothing short of spectacular, words can't even describe how blown away I am by this place.

"Wooowww." Lex breathes out.

"You took the words right outta my mouth."

"God I hope my room looks this good!"

"I'm sure it will, but we have other things to talk about right now."

I walk over to what I'm guessing is the couch, but it's so different from any couch I've ever seen. It's long and curvy, with a back on only the ends. So I take a seat in the middle and gesture for her to sit beside me.

"So what do we need to talk about?" Lex gives me that look. The one that says she knows she's not going to like this talk.

"Lane."

One word and she starts shaking, I don't blame her. Hell I do too.

"What about him?"

"I have a plan, but I'm going to need your help."

"And why or how exactly do you need my help?"

"I need him to think I'm dead."

"Okay, now I'm really confused."

"Look I'll explain it more later, I promise. For now I just need you to not act any differently towards him. I'm betting he still talks to you daily?"

"Yeah?"

"Good, keep talking to him. Don't tell him you know anything about me, and definitely don't tell him you have a mate. Can you do that?"

"Sure, I guess. But you better tell me this plan of yours sooner or later."

"I will, promise."

*****Authors Note- The photo at the top is how I vision the penthouse, but feel free to change it however you like.
P.S. Don't forget to vote & or comment!