14

Zanes POV

I can't get this amazing girl off my mind. She's unlike any other female I've ever met before. Everything about her intrigues me, and makes me want more.

Yet I can't help but question everything about this girl since I met her. She's beyond beautiful, but she doesn't act like other girls. Most females throw themselves at me and would give anything to be my mate, but not Nova.

Fuck, even her name drives me crazy with need for her. For those big hazel eyes, soft full pink lips, and body with curves in all the right places.

Fuck, stop thinking about her body.

"You okay there Alpha?"

Felix snaps me out of my thoughts, thankfully. I needed to have a clear head if we're about to face rogues.

"Fine, just thinking."

"About the Luna?"

This time it's KC that speaks up and I only reply with a growl. I don't need to start thinking about her again, not yet. Not until I'm with her again. He throws his hands up in a mock surrender.

"Sorry, won't mention it again." He says with a slight laugh.

I just growl again in response. I need to focus on the task at hand, and not about getting my hands on my mate. Which I want to do again badly.

Rogues, focus on the rogues dipshit.

Once we reach the eastern boarder I sniff the air trying to pinpoint which way the rogues are, but it doesn't take me long to realize two things. One, these aren't rouges; and two, who ever it is, they're headed straight for us.

Who the fuck is this?

I stay on my land at the edge of my boarded, only if they cross can I kill them. What I see surprises me though, it's Alpha Storms and his heir Max. I had called them earlier to inform them of Novas situation, but they didn't say anything about coming.

What do these dickheads want?

My men stand in defensive positions and wait for my command. KC is the one to speak first.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

I cut him off though, I already know who they are, and what they're doing here. Too bad I won't make it that easy.

"Alpha Storms, Max. To what do I owe this visit?"

I don't like people just showing up unannounced, no matter who it is. Plus I know Max prefers 'future Alpha Max'.

What a tool

"You have my daughter and I'd like to check on her." Alpha Storms says with his head heald high.

"Yeah, I want to see my sister." Mini Storms tries to copy his fathers pose, but it still lacking in a true Alpha stance.

"When we spoke earlier neither of you said anything about wanting to see her or showing up on my land."

"I didn't think we had to say it. She's our family, of course we want to make sure she's okay." Max replies.

Little shit

Something definitely seems off, but I'm going to let it go. For now.

"Fine, we will accompany you back to the pack house where she is."

"Thank you Alpha Zane." Alpha Storms gives me a slight bow of his head

"Yes thank you Alpha Black." Max just nods. He is giving me a strange vibe, but I brush it off.

I just nod in response and turn to head back to the pack house, my men following close behind. Part of me is wondering if this has anything to do with her odd fur coloring.

She was a very light blonde, but so covered in dirt and blood she looked almost brownish red. The odd thing was the dark spots on her paws, ears, tip of her tail and snout though.

It couldn't be about that.. right?

Shaking those thoughts from my head I continue forward. It couldn't be about that. There are plenty of blonde wolves with dark spots, so what.

Once we're about a mile from the house I catch the familiar scent of watermelon and cucumbers, but it can't be her. She's upstairs and there's no way she could get down here.

Is there?

Once we're in the pack house I take them to the elevator and press the third floor and top floor and allow the scanner to scan my thumb. I have to stop off at my office first, then I'll join them with my mate. No way I'm leaving them alone with her for long, not that they could leave with her anyways.

"We really do appreciate this Alpha Zane." Alpha Storms sounds almost sincere.

"I have a quick call to make in my office, but you'll find Nova on the top floor in the room to the left. There's only two doors up there so you won't miss it, and please call me Zane, both of you. After all we're basically family now."

Though we're still going to have a talk about how you treated Nova.

"Thank you Zane, and please call me Blaze."

"Yes, thanks Zane."

There's that vibe again, I really don't think I like Max. I get off on the third floor and don't look back as the doors close, like I said I have a quick phone call to make.

*****Authors Note- The photo at the top is how I vision KC, but feel free to change him into whoever you want to see him as.

Sorry it's a little short, it's my first one in a different POV. I hope you all enjoyed it! Let me know if you want more!