22

I shifted into my wolf and could hear the crowd gasp from seeing me. I was bigger than any male, Alphas included. My fur snow white, besides the black on the tips of my paws, ears, tail and snout. My violet eyes glowing brightly as I looked at my opponent.

She seemed to shrink back in fear at first. Then her stupidity got the better of her and she charged me, snapping at anything she could. She was fast, but I was faster. I grabber her by her tail, spinning her around. Then threw her, upon release she smacked into a tree.

Stay down pup

I want to mindlink her. But I'm not officially part of the pack yet, marked or not. I thought she'd be smart enough to stay down, she wasn't. Once more she came at me and I decided to end this quickly. She launched herself at me and I did the same. Only I caught her by her neck, where she only got fur on my side. She swung her paws at anything she could, getting the better part of my stomach.

I snarled at her, biting down harder on her neck. Drawing blood, she finally submitted to me. Going limp and trying to bare her neck to me. I dropped her to the ground and shook out my fur. She had hardly done any damage to me. I knew she wouldn't, no couldn't. It would take more than one to take me down.

"Giselle submits! Nova is the winner!" I hear KC yell.

I could hear the cheers and screams from the crowd as I turned to face Zane. A wolfy grin on my face, but his said something different, panic. In that second I knew bozo was about to do something stupid.

I shifted to human faster than the eye could see. Right as she lunged at me I caught her by her neck once more and even in human form, brought her to yield. I let my eyes glow and my power leak out.

"Be smart, don't make me kill you in front of your brother."

I tell her as I hold her to the ground, not wanting to hurt Felix. I guess the feeling is mutual, she's shifts back to human. Zane is on her before I know it, holding her up by her throat.

"You dare attack my mate after she beat you and won!"

He roars at her, his aura strong and suffocating. She whimpers and submits instantly. Felix and Lex coming running up to us, as everyone watches.

"Goddess what's wrong with you Giselle! You know better than to attack after you submit. Mom and dad would be so disappointed." Felix shakes his head at her.

I see hurt, sadness and fury dance in her eyes. She just Storms off and I look at Zane quizzically.

"She'll be dealt with and punished accordingly, don't worry." Zane says.

"I'm so sor-"

I cut Felix off before he can go any further "Don't Felix. We've talked about this."

He just sighs and walks after her. I can hear him scolding her from here, I laugh internally. I don't care if she's punished or not. She couldn't have done damage to me anyway. Fighting dirty or not she's too weak.

"You were awesome sis, as always." Lex says hugging me, and handing me a giant sweater before following Felix.

(Her in her outfit)

(Her in her outfit)

"That was badass!" KC comes up behind Zane beaming at me. "You put that bitch in her place." He laughs and I just shake my head and smile.

"Well someone had to. Glad it was you." He winks as he walks off and Zane growls lowly.

I smack him in the shoulder "He was only being friendly. He's your Gamma after all."

"Yeah, yeah. You were amazing though."

The look he's giving me right now, makes me want to take him up to the bedroom and mark him myself. We walk side by side to the house, but Max stops us before we can enter.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" He looks me dead in the eye.

"Sure." I give Zane a quick kiss "I'll be right back."

Max and I walk for a moment, to where no one is paying us any attention. I'm sure he doesn't want anyone hearing us either, by the way he's acting.

"So what's up?" I ask

"I want to know what your plan for Lane is." Point-blank has always been his style.

I huff "I have it under control."

"I still want to know."

"Fine. I'll need your help anyway. I need you to call him and say you've found my body. Ask him to come to the funeral or whatever and I'll take care of it from there."

"That's it? That's all you have planned? I know you're smarter than that."

"Well no, of course not." I roll my eyes "That's all I need your help with though. It needs to be soon though, like this weekend soon."

"Today's already Wednesday. Do you want me to call him tomorrow?" He looks surprised, but I have to move fast.

"Yes, and I want to be with you when you do."

I head back to the room tired and ready to just relax. Maybe even take a small nap.

*****Authors Note- The photo at the top is how I vision the Novas wolf, but feel free to change it however you want to.
P.S: Don't forget to vote ;) more likes = more chapters!!