31

Zanes POV
Warning! Sexual Content! I will mark where it ends (;

I got into the tub with her and let her clean up my face with a washcloth. Afterwards I turn around and pull her to where she's sitting in my lap.

"I like you in my lap, little wolf."

I feel her squirm in my lap, causing me to harden beneath her. Which only makes her squirm more.

"You keep moving that way little wolf, and I won't be responsible for my actions."

I tell her as I push my hard on agaisnt her more. She only gasps and continues to grind her body against mine.

So she wants it...

I grab her hips and position her in just the right spot for me to slip inside her, making her moan out. I kiss and nibble on her neck and shoulder. I start slowly at first, and she moves in sync with me.

I grab her breasts and play with the pink tips that have hardened. Taking them gently between my fingers and slowly applying pressure. This makes her moan out loudly.

Fuck she's intoxicating...

I stand us up with me still inside her and make her bend over. Placing her hands on the side of the tub, she throws her head back and moans loudly. Causing me to start pumping faster and deeper.

"You like that baby girl?"

She's panting but manages a reply "Yes!"

I decide not to keep her from her release early this time, as I feel her walls tighten around me. She's screaming out my name and I'm close to my own release.

With one quick and final thrust we both climax at the same time. I shudder against her and I feel her as she does the same against me.

Fuck I love this woman...

Novas POV
End of Sexual Content

This man is amazing. Every touch sets my body on fire in the best way. He pushes all my buttons, bad and good. I could get lost in him. And that's what terrifies me.

I let myself get lost in Lane too, and it was almost the death of me. I don't want to make the same mistake. So far though Zane is nothing like Lane, and I'm so grateful for that.

Zane is thoughtful, sweet, caring, loving and so much more. Lane made me question everything about myself. He made me feel like I wasn't enough. Zane however, makes me feel like I'm more than enough. Like I'm perfect for him.

After we climax Zane washes me off, then dries me off. I've never been so pampered, I love it.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"For what?"

"For taking care of me."

"Baby girl, you never have to thank me for that. I will always take care of you. Until my last breath, my job is to take care of you."

He stares me in my eyes as he says it. I can't help the unshed tears that form in my eyes. I think truly love this man.

After we both get dressed. Me in his t-shirt and my underwear. Him in just a pair of boxers. We climb up in the bed to go to sleep. I curl up beside him and plant a kiss on his cheek. Hoping for a peaceful sleep.

"Goodnight." I say as I lay my head on his chest.

He kisses the top of my head and says "Sweet dreams little wolf."

Flashback/Memory/Dream
8 years ago

The silver tip of the whip glistens in the moonlight that floods my tiny cell. Dread fills me as I know what's coming, again. He's been down here for three hours this time. His longest time yet.

Crack!

"Daddy please stop! Please! I can't take anymore!" I say between breaths.

"Enough! You can and you will!"

Crack!

The whip strikes my bare back once more. Silver and blood tant the air around me. Every whip is a burning sensation to my once soft skin.

"Daddy please!"

Crack!

"I said enough! You want to be strong, don't you?"

He pauses like he's waiting for me to answer, but I'm still trying to catch my breath.

"I asked you a question! You want to be strong, don't you!"

Crack!

"Yes!" I cry out. "Yes."

Not like this... not like this...

This time it comes out more defeated. I can't take much more. It's already been three days since I've been down here. Locked in this cage. Every day is the same.

I get no food, only a sip of water. He injects me with aconitum, or wolfsbane as most call it. The he makes me fight. If I lose I'm struck with a whip that has a silver tip.

We learned a few days ago I'm immune to most things other shifters aren't. Such as the aconitum and silver. Though they still hurt like a bitch. We've yet to learn if I can take it to the heart though. I don't think he's ready to risk killing me, yet.

"Daddy please, I need to eat." I cry.

Crack!

"You'll eat when you learn!"

Crack!

"Stop Daddy please! Stop!" I keep begging.

"Not until you learn!"

Crack!

"Learn what?!" I scream out.

He stops, finally looking at me for the first time since he started. He walks closer to me and kneels down till we're eye level. His breathing levels out, and with a grave face he says

"To not be afraid of death."

Authors Note: Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters