25

After the phone call with Lane ended I felt like I needed some time to myself. I went up to Zanes room and threw myself on the bed.

"What's wrong little wolf?" Zanes voice pulls me from my thoughts.

He walks into the room and just stand against the wall infront of me. Looking like he's studying me.

I growl at being called little wolf "I'm not a little wolf."

My wolf is bigger than his!

"My little sister Zara got here a few minutes ago. I think you'll like her."

I sit up and just look at him with my head cocked to the side. "Okayyy?" I say as more of a question.

"I just thought you might want someone to take your mind off things. She's the type of person to get your mind off anything that's bothering you." He replies.

"And you can't do that for me?" I question.

"Well, I wasn't sure you'd want me to right now if I'm honest. And I didn't want to make you mad." He says sheepishly.

I laugh "why not?"

He looks at me seriously before saying "I don't want to be that crazy old wolf living with the squirrels."

I bust out laughing at that. "You'll never have to live with the squirrels."

I smile up at him at pat the bed beside me. He comes and sits down, grabbing my hand in his. I sit up and wrap my arms around him and pull my dress up to straddle him. I can see his eyes darken, and feel his excitement.

I lean in by his ear and whisper "I want you right now. No one else."

Warning: Sexual Content! I will mark where it ends!

He shivers and it turns me on, knowing I can make him do that. I let my gaze meet his and he pulls me by the back of the neck to him. We get lost and caught up in each other's kiss. I slowly start grinding against him, feeling him stiffen more.

I need this..

I pull his shirt over his head and he pulls my dress over my head. I push him back on the bed and bring my lips back down to his. While our tongues battle for control he reaches behind me and undoes the bikini top I'm still wearing.

He slowly nibbles on my bottom lip and I moan into his mouth. I pull down his shorts and slip my bottoms off. Straddling him again I slowly lower myself onto him. I love the feeling of him entering me, stretching me.

I can't help the loud moan that escapes me, causing him to thrust upwards into me. Throwing my head back I start moving on him. Up and down, back and forth; riding him. He puts his hands on my hips urging me to move faster, and bringing me down harder.

"Don't cum." He growls.

This motherfucker! I was right there!!

I stop my movement and look at him. He apparently didn't like that. Because the next thing I know I'm on all fours, with him pounding into me. Thank Goddess the rooms are sound proof, or the entire pack house would hear my screams.

He uses one hand to grab my hair and pull me upwards, till my back is against his front. The other hand reaches around and finds my clit. He starts playing with me while slowly pumping in and out.

He's torturing me...

"Please..." I whimper out.

"Please what baby? Tell me what you want." He growls in my ear.

"Please let me cum... I want to cum!" It's almost a scream.

The pressure is building inside of me, needing to release desperately. My entire body feels like it's shaking in need.

"Almost baby."

Fuck!

He quickly turns me on my back, bringing my legs up and over his shoulder.

Oh shit...

He starts slowly at first. This position is letting me feel just how deep he can go. It takes me a moment to adjust to him. Once I do I'm screaming his name, begging for release. Finally the words I was waiting for comes from him.

"Cum for me baby."

At command I come undone. My body starts having spasms and shaking from the intensity of the release. He growls deeply in pleasure as he finds his own release inside me.

End of sexual content- you need to read this part!!

His release only intensifies my own. I can't help my next actions. My canines come out and pierce the skin between his neck and shoulder.

Shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! What did I just do?!?! I fucking marked him!!!

I hear him roar out at first, but it turns into an almost pur by the end. I lick his wound so it will close instantly. I pull back and he just stares at me. Then he collapses on the bed beside me.

We're both a panting mess afterwards. Laying in each other's arms. This man is amazing. I never knew it could be this good. I'm still not sure I trust him completely though, or if I ever will.

But I just fucking marked him..

I see his eyes glaze over, and I know he's mindlinking. I wonder who it is, or what it's about. I don't have to wonder long though because he looks at me and says

"It's dinner time."

Well fuck my life...

Now everyone will know we're fully marked and mated. I fell asleep before we could do the ceremony last night. Thankfully Zane had told everyone he moved it to Saturday night. That way word won't get out about the new Luna until after I deal with Lane.

Could this shit get any crazier??