Chapter 2:

Tang Qiaoqiao put one hand around Shen Yue's neck, the other hand passed under his legs, and a princess directly hugged him up.

"I don't want this either."

Fragrant and soft girls would not hug men like this.

"You! You let me go!"

Shen Yue's body suddenly stiffened, feeling a great humiliation, but Tang Qiaoqiao's hands were like iron, unable to move at all. Originally, his head was dizzy, and the excitement suddenly lost consciousness.

Tang Qiaoqiao put him on the bed and murmured: "It's too light."

The man was only wearing a black silk pajamas. He seemed to have no flesh at all on his body. He clasped his hands while holding his bones.

She turned on the bedside lamp, and only then did she see the man's appearance.

His face was moustache, his lips were chapped, his pale skin was flushed abnormally, and his forehead was covered with sweat.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked around the room and ran to the bathroom to get a hot towel to wipe his face.

Shen Yue felt a pair of soft hands gently touching his eyebrows in a daze, and the heat was applied to his face, and there was a burst of comfort in his heart.

Tang Qiaoqiao wiped his face while muttering: "When you are quiet, you can still be a beautiful man."

Shen Yue's face is slightly thin, with deep eye sockets, high nose bridge, and thin lips without any curvature.

The eyes are also black and shiny, and when I look at you for a moment, it seems like I want to **** you in.

Wait, eyeballs?

"Are you awake?" Tang Qiaoqiao met Shen Yue's opened eyes and heaved a sigh of relief. "I thought you were so angry..."

"Get out!" As soon as Shen Yue woke up, a deep low air pressure was exuding.

Tang Qiaoqiao shook the towel in his hand: "You are really a dog biting Lu Dongbin, you don't know good people."

"Good heart?" Shen Yue's thin lips raised a sneer, "We all know the purpose of your marriage, there is no need to pretend."

He pointed his finger at the bedroom door: "Now, you, go out!"

"What? You don't eat food, don't look at your illness, do you want to die?" Tang Qiaoqiao looked at him condescendingly, "but I won't let you do what you want, because you're dead, it's me who is unlucky."

The original owner of marrying Shen Yue said that he has climbed into a wealthy family, and her husband is still paralyzed and disabled. Maybe he will return to the West soon, and then she will get a huge inheritance.

However, the Shen family would not be ignorant of such a simple truth. There are prerequisites for her marriage with Shen Yue. If Shen Yue passes away within two years, then she will not get a penny, and she will face endless troubles.

The most important thing is that Li's Shen Yue didn't die at all at this time, but instead tortured himself more and more abnormally. In the later stage, he competed with the male protagonist for the property, and the death of the original owner made a lot of effort behind his back.

All in all, now that he doesn't eat or drink or see a doctor, it seems that he is torturing himself, and he will be punished on her in the future.

Shen Yue snorted: "So you are not a fool either."

Although she knew that he was scolding the original owner for being stupid, she felt that she was shot inexplicably.

Tang Qiaoqiao sat back by the bed: "Then please cooperate, I will change your clothes first, it's all soaked."