Chapter 17:

Tang Qiaoqiao's fingertips lightly touched the scar: "Does it hurt?"

Shen Yue raised his eyes quickly and stared at her. There was no trace of disgust or disgust in her eyes, and most of the emotion he had been suppressing in his heart dissipated.

"It hurts?" He laughed self-deprecatingly, "I don't feel anything for these useless legs for a long time."

The piercing pain in the car accident seemed like a lifetime. For the first time, he knew that it was a blessing to feel the pain.

"follow me."

Tang Qiaoqiao stood up and pushed Shen Yue to the side of the sofa, helped him lie down on the sofa, and straightened his legs. Then she rushed to her room again and took out a wooden box.

Before sitting down, he rushed to get a small cushion.

That's how Shen Yue looked at her like a little spinning top, wandering around the room, the corners of her mouth slightly raised unconsciously.

"Ready."

Tang Qiaoqiao put the wooden box on the coffee table and sat on his feet with a small cushion on his calf.

She rubbed her hands, made her hands warm, and smiled: "First, I will be a horse and a chicken."

Tang Qiaoqiao started pressing from the inner side of his ankle with the thumb of his thumb, moving slowly and gently, from the ankle to the calf, knee...

Tang Qiaoqiao actually didn't learn massage specifically, he just watched some videos and taught himself, and memorized the twelve-character mantra "light but not floating, heavy but not stagnant, soft but strong."

"How is the strength, do you feel it now?"

"If you press twice like this, you will feel it. Doctors all over the world won't have to do it."

"How can the doctor compare to me." She was treating him with Reiki.

As the time passed, with Tang Qiaoqiao's massage, Shen Yue felt a tingling sensation slowly rising from the tail spine, and the calf was also a little hot.

The illusion must be a psychological effect.

Gradually, Tang Qiaoqiao's hand moved from the calf to the thigh.

Shen Yue stared blankly at her small pair of white and pink hands going up, gradually approaching the indescribable place.

However, she didn't seem to mean to stop.

Shen Yue's breathing became heavy, and he pressed her hand: "Enough!"

Tang Qiaoqiao was pressing vigorously, feeling that the massage feel was getting better and better, but he was suddenly interrupted, and the whole person was a little confused.

"I didn't press well?"

"No," Shen Yue's face was tense, "just press here."

Tang Qiaoqiao blinked, and moved his gaze down to some indescribable place. He seemed to understand something. He tentatively asked, "So, your lower body is not completely insensible?" Some places can still be used, that's what it means. Bar.

Shen Yue's face became darker, why does this woman mention this kind of thing without blushing every time.

Sometimes she feels as simple as white paper, she can cheer after planting a few leafy vegetables, and sometimes she can only be described as shameless, such as now.

Born in ancient Xuan Tie, Tang Qiaoqiao can be regarded as a straight daughter of real steel.

Taoist priests in the cultivation world are keen on the love of men and women, and they even practice dual cultivation, but most of them try to get rid of the seven emotions and six desires in order to gain the Tao.