Chapter 99:

Many people watched "Cocoon" as another vulgar domestic thriller, but they didn't expect it to give people such a big surprise.

The director has created an atmosphere of horror particularly well, not the kind of low-level horror that surprises you, but psychologically scares you. In the first half of the movie, many viewers were frightened and screamed again and again, but in the second half, the cinema was silent, and everyone was immersed in the extremely depressing and painful emotions. That kind of feeling is worse than the first half, it is a kind of thorough heart cold, because that kind of depression and pain happen all around everyone, even myself.

To be a good sister, to be modest, to be sensible and obedient, to always take care of the family, to be a husband and to teach children, to be submissive and patient, to reflect on yourself first...

These little things in life have forced Yu Li from a normal person to a schizophrenic lunatic. In fact, she has already experienced symptoms of postpartum depression, but no one cared about it.

At the end of the movie, Yu Li dragged her husband to death. It seemed that she was completely relieved, like a butterfly spreading her beautiful wings, but everyone knew that this was a tragedy that shouldn't have happened.

When the audience went out, their faces were more solemn, especially women, and even several young girls were sobbing as they walked, chanting "Yu Li is so miserable, so pitiful" and the like. The boyfriend around me wanted to give some comfort. I was thrown away by my girlfriend and said, "I blame you stinky men."

Tang Qiaoqiao walked out of the cinema with the flow of people, seeing the expressions of the audience, both gratified and sighed, and at the same time it seemed as if she had returned to the days when she was Yu Li.

Shen Yue shook her hand and said firmly: "You will not become Yu Li. No matter what you want to do, I will support you."

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled and held him back tightly.

Soon the first wave of "Cocoon" viewers' feedback was released, and a lively discussion was set off on the Internet.

[I was prepared to spend the ticket money for nothing, but I didn’t expect to cry so much. I really feel sorry for the heroine. When my daughter died, she passed so lightly. My husband’s family is really a bastard.] [I feel the same way, Yu Li and I There are many similar experiences. When I gave birth, I was lying in the delivery room with people coming and going like a rag with no dignity, but my mother-in-law only knew to look at my grandson. It was really cool at that time] [Add me to a widowed marriage, hello The child coaxed the child to sleep and I was all alone, and the mother-in-law disliked that it was not good to take him. He was praised as a good dad after a little hug (vomiting)] [Although this single dog does not have Yu Li’s life experience, look It’s suffocating, if I’m crazy long ago] [There are really too few domestic movies that reflect the plight of women’s survival. I made crazy calls for "Cocoon" and Tang Qiaoqiao. If you haven’t watched it, please prepare tissues! [Not to mention the depth of the plot, Tang Qiaoqiao’s acting is worthy of a Best Actress nomination. She changed from being suspicious in the early stage to crazy in the back. That look really scared me] [As a candy Rabbit, I was worried that the movie would not look good, so I was embarrassed to invite my classmates. Now I want to invite the whole class to watch it, and I have to do it twice. I am proud of Qiao Bao! 】……

Movies continue to be well received, and more and more viewers become tap water, selling Amway to everybody.

The Douban score is as high as 8.2, which is the highest-rated domestic thriller in recent years. The good reputation has brought more audiences, and the movie theater has naturally increased the number of filming sessions. In just three days of its release, the box office of "Cocoon" exceeded 200 million. For a domestically produced thriller with a low cost, this achievement was beautiful, and people in the industry were quite shocked.

And the previous marketing account "Eight Entertainment Master" who once vowed to say that "Cocoon" was not a bad film and ate the keyboard live broadcast, he obediently admitted, he played a side ball, ate a keyboard-shaped chocolate, and also posted the ticket stub for the exclusive show. Tang Qiaoqiao apologized. Netizens certainly wouldn't force him to eat real keyboards, but this marketing account has since become everyone's joke.

"Cocoon" was released in full swing, with a high degree of discussion, and the box office skyrocketed. When it was released, the box office exceeded one billion.

The explosion of this movie made Tang Qiaoqiao and other leading actors and little-known directors become famous, but netizens discovered that the real winner was actually Shen Yue!

As the only producer of movies, he made a lot of money, and soon established a subsidiary company Shuangqiao Media to enter the film and television industry.

Netizens have a lemon again. Looking at the strategic vision of others, they have won the hearts of beauties and made a lot of money. They are not envious!

At the same time, Tang Qiaoqiao returned to the filming crew of "Wushuang" after running the promotion. Because he was cheated by rumors about having a meal with an actor before, Tang Qiaoqiao later simply broadcasted a live broadcast every time everyone had a meal together. Not only can the black fans have nothing to say, but they can also provide an additional channel for the crew to promote. Cheng is happy to see it.

As a result, it has become a great pleasure for netizens to watch the crew of "Wu Shuang" eat every day.

True love fans also record what the actors eat every day, while career fans are different. They always supervise the appetites of the actors, not to eat too much and too much oil, etc., which will affect the photogenic.

However, the fans' worries are unnecessary. Tang Qiaoqiao always pays attention to the combination of meat and vegetables, and has balanced nutrition, and she asks Wang Ma to continuously deliver her fresh vegetables from her garden. These vegetables are nourished by her spiritual energy. It is difficult to buy for a daughter. Not only will they not gain weight, but long-term consumption is very beneficial to the human body.

The actors of the "Wu Shuang" crew had a meal of Tang Qiaoqiao for a month or two, and they were full of energy, and their skins were more watery. The other cast members were basically exhausted in the later stage of the filming, but the cast members of the "Wu Shuang" cast became more and more brilliant.

The actor's carelessness is not obvious, and the actress is extremely sensitive to the state of his skin. They found that their skin became better after rubbing Tang Qiaoqiao's food. To express their gratitude, they gave Tang Qiaoqiao a lot of delicious and fun things, which were not very expensive, but they were all thoughtful.

When they learned that Tang Qiaoqiao ate all the vegetables she grew, they agreed that the pure green vegetables she grew had the effect of beautifying and beautifying, and they all proposed to spend money to buy vegetables from her.

Tang Qiaoqiao noticed a business opportunity. It just so happens that her popularity is soaring, and the spiritual power she obtains from people who like her is increasing day by day, and the place she can control is not limited to a small back garden.

She discussed with Shen Yue and developed a large area behind Shen Yue’s villa to grow vegetables, and also opened up an area for raising chickens and ducks.

When the vegetables were ripe, Tang Qiaoqiao called out on WeChat. Although the price was much higher than that of ordinary vegetables, he was still robbed.

Later, Tang Qiaoqiao's vegetable growing and breeding business became bigger and bigger, and he also got his own farm. This is something to follow.

Entering June, the crew of "Wu Shuang" finally came to an end after four months of filming, and everyone was reluctant to give up. Tang Qiaoqiao was even held by other actors and didn't let go, and asked her what the next scene was, even if they went to make soy sauce.

Tang Qiaoqiao: It's not that it won't be.

Not long after the finale, Tang Qiaoqiao received another good news. Her film "Cocoon" was nominated for the annual Golden Pearl Film Festival, and she herself was nominated for Best Actress.