Chapter 65:

In the late-night playground, there was no sound.

Tang Qiaoqiao pushed Shen Yue to the bottom of the skyscraper, which was dark.

She looked up and said, "The black lamp is blind, why come here to see?"

Shen Yue choked speechlessly at Tang Qiaoqiao's lack of eyesight, and clapped his hands.

In an instant, the Ferris wheel lit up with brilliant colored lights, almost illuminating most of the sky.

Tang Qiaoqiao exclaimed "Wow": "The lights of this Ferris wheel are voice-activated?"

Shen Yue said with no good air: "I think your brain is the voice control."

Tang Qiaoqiao made a face behind him: "Do you understand humor?"

"My words are also humorous." Shen Yue said.

Don Qiaoqiao:...

Forget it, this playground belongs to him, and the monitoring room also listens to him. If you want to turn on the lights, you can turn on the lights. He is a big man and he makes sense.

When Tang Qiaoqiao sat in the sightseeing cabin, he realized that there was also a cave inside. The sightseeing cabin is spherical, with a large interior and a full set of viewing equipment. There is a large table in the middle and a cake box on it.

"What is this cake?" Tang Qiaoqiao was puzzled, a flash of light in his mind, "Is it your birthday today?"

Oops, she didn't prepare a gift.

Shen Yue paused: "No."

"That's okay." Tang Qiaoqiao breathed a sigh of relief.

Shen Yue was silent.

The woman didn't remember his birthday, so she said "It's okay."

After the two sat down, the Ferris wheel slowly turned up.

Tang Qiaoqiao rides the Ferris wheel for the first time, this feeling is completely different from riding a roller coaster. On the fast roller coaster, there is no time to observe the surrounding scenery, but the Ferris wheel slowly starts, and the outside scenery decreases a little bit and becomes smaller, giving you a panoramic view.

Although it was midnight, the entire playground was still brightly lit.

Tang Qiaoqiao lay in front of the transparent glass, looking at the night scene in the distance, and said with emotion: "It's so beautiful."

Shen Yue said softly: "You are the first visitor to this Ferris wheel."

"Am I the first?" Tang Qiaoqiao was surprised.

Shen Yue’s face shone on the glass. He said: “This Ferris wheel has been shut down for more than a year to increase its height by 80 meters. Now it is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world, with a height of 256 meters.”

"When you reach the highest point, you can have a sweeping view of the entire capital."

Needless to say, Shen Yue, Tang Qiaoqiao has gradually felt the feeling of volley.

Shen Yue said: "The Ferris wheel will not reopen until next week, so you are the first tourist to come up today."

"why me?"

Tang Qiaoqiao turned his head to look at Shen Yue, the gleaming light shining on his face, making his eyes gleaming.

Shen Yue stared at Tang Qiaoqiao: "What do you mean?"

Tang Qiaoqiao was hot with his eyes, turned his head and looked out the window, his tone was a little flustered: "It must be because I happened to be here today to record the show, so you can take me as a guinea pig to try it out."