Chapter 26:

Tang Rou had been paying attention to online trends early in the morning. Since the follow-up video was exposed by the marketing account, she has been following the public opinion on the Internet, and everything seems to be going according to her expectations.

When netizens discovered her Weibo selfie with coffee, she waited for more than ten minutes to delete it, which was enough time for netizens and major media to take screenshots for evidence.

Shen Liang was caught off guard by the news, and the phone was blown up by the media, and he was so exhausted that he didn't have the time to accuse Tang Rou. After all, who would have thought that there was a paparazzi that day, and Tang Rou's Weibo happened to be discovered, she actually didn't do anything.

Shen Liang’s team was busy with public relations, and Tang Rou did not watch the developments.

She only deleted the latest piece of content, and the other Weibo status remained motionless, so netizens naturally looked down curiously.

Her Weibo is either about the country where she flew for vacation or sharing the latest fashion outfits. They are all luxury brands, as well as flower arrangements and oil paintings.

The style of painting is always a quiet and good time, and I have never posted or liked anything related to Shen Liang.

[Tang Rou's Weibo is very tasteful, and it matches Shen Liang very well]

[I also think that one is a wealthy socialite, the other is a popular idol, but also a noble son. It is a good match, with good looks] [Shen Liang’s fans don’t be picky, where to find such a beautiful and non-demon sister-in-law, it’s better to find a low The net celebrity who is dying is good] [Envy sister, actually won the handsome guy Shen]

[Is that woman you? Come out and say something, if yes, I will recognize it] [Acknowledge a fart, as long as Shen Liang doesn’t say anything, I’ll assume it hasn’t happened (crying) [Check in for sightseeing, Tang Qiaoqiao really Are they your sisters? They don’t look alike.] [Definitely not sisters, rich people have a large population]

[The news broke that Tang Qiaoqiao was the daughter of a distant relative of the Tang family, who grew up in the country when she was a child] [No wonder it was so vulgar, the last show was about catching pigs and killing geese, it’s incomparable to Tang Rou’s temperament] [I After a big drama, Tang Qiaoqiao fell in love with his sister's boyfriend! 】【The comments here are very strange, they have a sense of turbulence, you will die if you don’t pull and step on them, take care of your own mess, take Qiao Bao away】Tang Qiaoqiao will be pulled in, which is a bit beyond Tang Rou’s expectation . When Tang Rou saw the Weibo that revealed the relationship between the two people, Tang Rou suddenly had an idea. Knowing that everything she did at the moment was being eagerly followed, she liked the Weibo, but canceled it in less than a minute.

My hands slipped, sorry.

Tang Rou did not have any burden. She didn't believe that Tang Qiaoqiao, an influential female star, would have many netizens to support, not to mention Tang Qiaoqiao didn't dare to disclose her identity.

Tang Qiaoqiao was only given to Shen Jia Chongxi, not to mention that Shen Yue was crippled and still alive, even if Shen Yue died, she would not be able to share any property. On the Tang family's side, if she exposed her identity without authorization and damaged the company's reputation, she would not have any inheritance.

Tang Rou's operation of liking and deleting it in seconds was tantamount to adding fuel to the fire. She satisfactorily watched the crazy mockery of Tang Qiaoqiao on the Internet, and she was very happy.

Tang Qiaoqiao’s Weibo comments were taken over by a tourist group of netizens. Her fans called for accusations and hoped to get rid of the bad comments, but the hot front row was almost full of scolding and sarcasm: [Are you a poor relative of a rich man? Take refuge in the blood sucker? 】【Tang Rou liked it all, it looks like it’s not far from ten】