Chapter 20:

At seven o'clock in the morning the next morning, the sounds of birds and dogs in the village kicked off the day.

Tang Qiaoqiao got up first, took a deep breath of fresh air, and stretched.

Before long, several other guests came out of the room one after another, but most of them were malaise and yawned. It seemed that they were not used to living.

After everyone hastily eaten breakfast, the director began to assign new tasks.

"The purpose of our show is to promote food culture. In order to let everyone truly feel the charm of food, this time everyone has to find ingredients by themselves."

"Our requirement is that everyone needs to find three kinds of food, which are buried in the soil, swimming in the water and running on the ground."

When everyone heard it, they looked at each other.

"Can you speak human words?" Shen Liang sneered, his breath of getting up had not subsided.

"Everyone can rest assured that these ingredients can be found in the village," the director said patiently. "Six people were divided into three groups to find them, and they decided by drawing lots."

The director asked six people to draw the written note and draw the same number as a group.

After smoking, Tang Qiaoqiao looked at the number on his note, then glanced at the note of the person next to him, and met Shen Liang's incredible eyes.

embarrassment!

[What kind of fate made Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Liang get together again] [Isn’t the enemy not meeting together]

[(Fa) Will Tang Qiaoqiao die if she doesn't tie up Shen Liang's superiors? [Noble Shen Liangfen is here again. Did you lose your eyes with the cooking? It was obviously drawn at random.] [I don’t understand why Shen Liang and Tang Qiaoqiao are so uncomfortable. Except for that incident, they seem to have never What's the intersection? [The gossip Tang Qiaoqiao seems to have a private relationship with Shen Liang]

[The screenshots of the rumors upstairs have been posted to the studio, and the lawyer's letter has warned]

"Director, I ask for a substitution."

Tang Qiaoqiao immediately raised his hand to express his opposition.

"I also asked for a replacement. I won't be with her." Shen Liang said bitterly, unexpectedly Tang Qiaoqiao was one step ahead.

The director smiled, with a simple attitude: "No."

What a good grouping, he has imagined a scene where a lot of topics and hot searches are all coming.

It's beautiful.

Tang Qiaoqiao is not reconciled: "I still have a priority, I have to choose my teammates."

The director shook his head: "The right to interpret the right of preference belongs to the program group."

Don Qiaoqiao:...

Convex!

The director is full of bad water!

The final grouping results are Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Liang, Mao Li and Hu Miao, Zhou Meng and Wei Yiqi.

The director said again: "Tang Qiaoqiao and Wei Yiqi are the winners of the previous period and have a priority. Then Tang Qiaoqiao chooses first. Which of the three ingredients do you choose?"

Shen Liang had liver aches because of his anger in the group. Then he heard what he said: "Just choose the ones buried in the soil. Just dig some vegetables in the soil. It's easy."