Chapter 70:

"Isn't there yet? Is this a bit too biased." Yu Li frowned as she looked at the increasingly deserted scenery outside the window.

"Oh, it's not all like this in the countryside. Old Wu specially lent us his villa for vacation. The environment there is very good. The children are trapped in the building all day long. Taking them to the countryside to get in touch with nature is good for growth. "The driving husband replied.

"You are a teacher, you should understand education better than me."

"I'm just worried that the place is too remote, in case something is inconvenient." Yu Li muttered.

"What can happen if you just come to play for a few days? Your worrisome character should have changed a long time ago," the husband said impatiently, "so anxious all day long will affect the growth of the child."

The husband talked about the child and closed the child. Yu Li didn't know whether he should be happy or not.

"Dad, can I go out to play later?" The little boy sitting in the back row of children's chairs suddenly said.

"Of course you can. There is a big lake there. I will take you to go fishing and catch a lot of fish." The husband turned his head and said to his son.

"Okay, Dad is the best!" the boy cheered.

"Then do you like father more or mother more?" the man then asked.

Yu Li frowned when she heard this question.

"I like Dad," the boy said without even thinking about it, "because my mother always takes care of me, not letting me eat out, and not let me eat fried chicken."

Hearing this, the man laughed very satisfied: "Good son, when it's there, Dad will take you around to play and have a good time."

The boy giggled excitedly.

"I work hard to take care of him every day, why did he say that to me?" Yu Li was very chilling.

"What's the truth about children? I know that you usually take care of children. I'm taking you out to play now, isn't it just to help you?" The husband said dissatisfied.

"Help?" Yu Li smiled bitterly, "Aren't they your children? What do you mean to help me?"

"Okay, here again, I don't want to argue with you about this issue."

The husband was obviously impatient when talking about this topic, and he whispered: "Not all women come here. I also specially asked for leave to spend a few days with you. I don't know how many men can do it."

The implication is that Yu Li should also thank him.

Yu Li looked out the window with a calm face, the sky was full of clouds, and it seemed that it was about to rain.

For some reason, she had a foreboding that this journey should not be pleasant.

After arriving at the destination, Yu Li knew that this was a villa area on the mountainside. Several similar villas were isolated not far away. Rows of houses could be seen at the foot of the mountain. It was a well-built countryside.

When the little boy got out of the car, it was like a wild horse that had taken off its rein, and the little girl was a little drowsy after riding the car all the way, without saying a word.

At this time, a middle-aged woman happened to pass by their house and took the initiative to greet them.

"Hello, I live next door, is this your house?"

"No," Yu Li replied, "It's a friend's house. We just came to play for two days."

The middle-aged woman was very familiar with herself. She walked over and started to chat with Yu Li, telling her where there is a convenience store nearby and where to buy food.