Chapter 95:

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't bother to pay attention to Shen Liang's polite remarks. After all, he broke up with Tang Rou because he was selfish.

Shen Liang was itchy, and choked: "Don't pretend to be a good person. Tang Rou and I are actually to blame for this step. If you don't return to the Tang house, these things won't happen."

Tang Qiaoqiao gave him a foolish look: "The wicked complained first. The Tang family found me back, and since I married Shen Yue and left the Tang family, I have nothing to do with them."

"Of course, I have to thank you for all this. You did your best to match me to marry your uncle. Thank you." Tang Qiaoqiao smiled.

Shen Liang: "..." He lifted a rock and hit him in the foot.

Hu Hong didn't actually walk away, but hid on the side and overheard. Seeing that his son was speechless by Tang Qiaoqiao, he couldn't help but jump out again.

"Speak more politely. This is the Shen's House, not a place where your small households from the Tang family can spoil themselves."

"You don't seem to be too heavy, or I will call you Shen Hu in the future?" Tang Qiaoqiao mocked.

Hu Hong: "You..."

"Shut up." Shen Yong pushed Shen Yue out of the elevator. He made a calm face and said to Hu Hong, "What do you want to do for the New Year? I asked you to accompany your mother during the New Year, not for you to fight."

Hu Hong was not so angry: "She was the first to speak inferiorly."

Shen Yong: "Nonsense, Qiaoqiao and you have no grievances and no grudges, and will not be okay to find something to quarrel with you, and it's not that your mouth is broken."

Hu Hong was full of resentment. She did not expect that her husband would also be on the side of Tang Qiaoqiao. This kind of situation is not easy to happen, so she can only swallow her anger.

Shen Yue didn't speak, but just watched the two men play in front of him with a smile.

In fact, Shen Yong was sometimes a little afraid of this younger brother, and now it was only Shen Yue who gave his eldest brother a face, otherwise, with the temper of Shen Yue, his eldest brother would still shake his face.

Not only do Shen Yong and Shen Yue look different, they also act in different styles. Shen Yue is bold and often has unexpected innovations in the business field, while Shen Yong, as his name suggests, is mediocre and takes insurance prudence as the foundation. If it were not for Shen Yue's collapse after a car accident, the head of the Shen Group would not be in his turn.

However, the Shen Group has been in his hands for the past two years, and its development has been mediocre, and some fields have even been dominated by newcomers from emerging companies.

Shen Yong originally thought that if he became the head of the Shen group, he would be able to stand higher than his younger brother, and even beware of Shen coming back from a date to **** him.

However, the matter of brothers smashing the wall has never happened. He now understands why, because Shen Yue doesn't bother at all, his own company has become an industry leader, and now he has a big project and has to turn to Shen Yue for help.

Just now, Shen Yong went upstairs and talked with Shen Yue, but Shen Yue did not immediately agree to him, but also said that he would consider it. At this juncture, he can't just because Hu Hong and Shen Liang offend Shen Yue's wife and bring him into trouble.

Just now, Shen Liang was in a posture to look for Tang Qiao Qiaoxing to question his guilt. As soon as he saw his father come out, he immediately silenced, and then confronted Shen Yue with a face that seemed to see everything through. He was immediately tempestless, and even honestly shouted " uncle."