Chapter 77:

The magazine soon released the pre-sale link for this issue of Tang Qiaoqiao. On the cover, Tang Qiaoqiao was sitting in a huge picture frame, with his face sideways and a dignified smile on his face, like an oil painting girl from the last century. Classical and elegant.

However, one of her hands secretly stretched out the picture frame to reach the fruit in the fruit basket above her head, and the dignified picture suddenly revealed a sense of impropriety.

This contrast has unexpectedly achieved very good results. Many netizens said that the cover of this issue was very interesting. Tang Qiaoqiao, surrounded by various fruits, seemed to really exude a strong fruity fragrance and was very cute.

However, on the inside page, the group photo she took with the members of the girl group is completely another style.

Xiaowei and others finally terminated the contract with the original company and signed another well-known brokerage company in the industry. In order to thank Tang Qiaoqiao for helping them get out of the devil's devilish claws, they insisted on giving up the C position to Tang Qiaoqiao when taking pictures.

Tang Qiaoqiao has changed many sets of styles, including a red dress with suspenders, a shirt with a waist and long boots, which can be both charming and sassy. All 18 styles can be done. It is not against the women's team. I don't know. Thought she was the captain.

Fashion expressive exploding table.

As soon as the magazine was linked, 20,000 copies were emptied. The magazine quickly replenished the stock and still sold out.

Sugar rabbits are naturally desperately trying to sell for their idol’s first magazine cover, but many passersby are also attracted by Tang Qiaoqiao. In addition, she and the girl group's exposure of Gou Dong’s evil deeds has caused an uproar, and many people express it by buying magazines. Great support for them.

In the end, the sales volume of this magazine far exceeded the magazine's expectations by dozens of times, and the editor's face was full of smiles. Many other magazines were so jealous that they began to arrange Tang Qiaoqiao in their future shooting plans.

Just when Tang Qiaoqiao broke into the fashion circle with a magazine, her elbow injury was almost healed, so she returned to the crew of the movie "Cocoon" non-stop to continue shooting.

Yu Li, played by Tang Qiaoqiao, lived in a villa for a day and found that there was an uneasy weirdness everywhere. At night, she woke up from a nightmare and found that her husband was sleepwalking. She was digging a hole in the wasteland by herself with a hoe, and found it at the bottom of the hole the next day. There were a lot of dead ducks, but her husband turned a blind eye to them, and blamed Yu Li for being so nervous and having nothing to look for.

A pile of strange things superimposed on each other, which made Yu Li's suspicion of her husband more and more serious.

Why did he suddenly take her to such a remote place for vacation?

Obviously so many weird things have happened, why is he not surprised at all?

Only he knew this place. Yu Li didn't know the way back. If something happened to her here, who would know?

Yu Li began to suspect that her husband had an affair, so she created a series of horrible things to scare her to death in order to cause an accident.

Yu Li wanted to escape for the first time, but secretly asked her son, his son didn't want to go with her at all, and had to play with her father. Only the well-behaved daughter would follow wherever the mother went.

Yu Li was not at ease when her son did not leave, she decided to stay and have a look again, and tried to find evidence that her husband wanted to kill his wife.