Chapter 92:

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at the big poster printed with his emoticon pack. The photo above was a photo taken from a TV series. I don’t know which fan put a big gold chain and sunglasses on her. It looked like she couldn’t do it, and then it was matched on both sides. A couplet: "Pray every day, make a smooth debut", horizontally criticizing "Sister Qiao is mighty."

Although she usually uses the emoji package made by fans for herself, when the emoji package is enlarged and printed into a poster and it is still in front of her eyes, her mood is especially complicated for a while.

Also "Sister Qiao is mighty", it looks like the underworld worships the second master. Is this Versailles aristocratic young master a real fan or a black fan.

[Hahaha I have the same emoticon pack, I also want to print it out and post it at home, pay a respect every day] [Dare to love Tang Qiaoqiao really become the head of a big sister, accept a lot of younger brothers, do you still need people? I sign up] The boy in Versailles laughed Shy: "Teacher, if you think this is not good, I have other backups."

"No, no, no need." Tang Qiaoqiao waved quickly, she was afraid of her heart infarction after seeing too much.

Some trainees roared: "Teacher, after you sign, we plan to hang on the door of the dormitory and go out to worship every day."

Co-author, does this treat her as a koi?

Tang Qiaoqiao's mouth twitched: "Such words can't be said nonsense. We are materialists and cannot engage in feudal superstition."

Saying this, she herself has a guilty conscience, because she is a veritable spirit.

Tang Qiaoqiao still signed his name. As for how he took it back, she couldn't control it. She hoped that they would wake up at night and see such a big face on the door. Don't blame her if they were scared.

After such a giggle, the atmosphere in the practice room became active.

During the chat, the male tutor mentioned that if they can get the first place in the first performance, they will be invited to see the concert tour held by him, or the VIP seat.

"Okay!"

When these boys heard cheering, they turned to ask Tang Qiaoqiao: "Teacher Tang, what reward do you have for us to get the first place?"

Tang Qiaoqiao "Ah" for a moment, she can't tell them to ask them to visit her to act.

At this time, a boy excitedly put forward a suggestion: "If we win, Teacher Tang will cook us a delicious meal."

"I know that Teacher Tang’s cooking skills are very good. I have seen all the food you cook on the show. I have always wanted to taste it, but I didn’t have a chance. If we win, we don’t need other rewards, so we want to taste Tang. What do you think of the dishes the teacher made by himself?"

"Good!"

This suggestion was immediately approved by everyone, and even the male tutor raised his hand to agree, he did not feel embarrassed to say that he had been greedy for a long time.

Tang Qiaoqiao’s cooking skills came out of the circle earlier than her acting skills. Some people on Weibo made graphic tutorials on the food she made publicly. These people claimed to be Tang Qiaoqiao’s food fans.

"It's simple, I promise you." Tang Qiaoqiao smiled.

"What are you happy about?" A boy from another class probed in. He heard the cheers from time to time in the practice room and couldn't help but come over and take a look.

Knowing that Tang Qiaoqiao had promised them to get the first place in the first performance, he personally cooked them a delicious meal. The boy's eyes widened, he immediately ran out of the room, and the news quickly spread.