Chapter 93:

Shen Yue was on a business trip in Inner Mongolia for the past two days. He just got off the plane and learned that Tang Qiaoqiao was still recording the show and went straight to the recording location, ready to pick her up.

Tang Qiaoqiao was so excited that she was almost able to give her a bottle of Erguotou, and it was estimated that she would be able to punch the students.

Think about the northwest wind that I had drunk in Da Inner Mongolia for several days, because thinking that she hurried back to the plane without eating dinner after finishing her business, Tang Qiaoqiao was here to eat and drink spicy food, a conscience.

Shen Yue saw that many people in the live broadcast room started to post "Shen Yue's revenge for his wife". He opened Weibo and boarded the trumpet.

Of course, it can no longer be regarded as a small number. Since the exposure was followed by Tang Qiaoqiao's attention, the number of fans has surpassed his large number.

Shen Yue posted a picture that was just cut from the live broadcast room. The picture shows Tang Qiaoqiao with a lamb chop in his mouth, squinting his eyes with satisfaction. At the same time, he also included a picture of "A Little Man Drinking Northwest Wind". Comic emoticons.

There is no essay, because silent is better than sound.

[Suddenly feel that Shen Yue is a bit miserable]

[Tang Qiaoqiao OS: You are teaching me how to do things, hahahahahahaha]

[Seeing that Shen Yue can’t eat like me, I feel much better]

[Thinking too much, people want to eat their girlfriends just make it, in the final analysis, we are the worst, it hurts! ! ] [Ma Dan Shen Yue's random screenshots cut off Tang Qiaoqiao so cute, ah, I knocked it again] [Can this also be knocked? It makes me want to experience the happiness of cp powder (pick my nose)]......

It wasn't until almost twelve o'clock that the sheep and scorpion hot pot meal was finally finished.

The cold in the middle of the winter in the capital was unexpectedly cold, and there was a lot of fog in one breath. When a few trainees came out, they were stomped in the open in thin clothes.

Tang Qiaoqiao asked them to go back without sending it, but they insisted on sending her to the gate because this was the last episode of her recording.

"It just so happens that we have to digest if we eat too much, otherwise we will get fat to death if we just sleep on the corpse.

Tang Qiaoqiao saw them saying so, so he didn't stop.

A group of people talked and laughed and came to the gate. Tang Qiaoqiao habitually went to look for his nanny car, but he was nowhere to be seen. Fang Yuan should be waiting for her in the car at this time.

Just as Tang Qiaoqiao wanted to call her, he heard a black commercial car honking twice, and everyone looked over.

The car door slid open, and the light was on inside. I saw a familiar person sitting by the door, wearing a black coat, holding a black leather case in his hand, and looking at her with an angular face.

It's Shen Yue!

Tang Qiaoqiao ran over in surprise: "When did you come back?"

"It didn't take long to get off the plane." He smiled.

Driver: Obviously waited for more than two hours.

The other people looked at each other, knowing who Shen Yue was with ambiguous expressions. Those who didn't know just felt that this man was not easy at first sight. After listening to other people's explanations, they suddenly realized.