Chapter 91:

After Tang Qiaoqiao's straightforward anti-Versailles remarks became popular, netizens followed the trend and played with the wind, but it was not so happy for the fans of trainees who were complained by her. Don't watch the show just started recording, but relying on the show team to warm up on major platforms and trainees to post various handsome photos for themselves, many trainees have already circled a lot of fans.

[Tang Qiaoqiao, a layman appraising the idol ring? Laughing big teeth, she knows what a fart] [I really thought that I sang two songs and jumped twice during the New Year's Eve, so I was qualified to judge the real singing? I really thought I was a female idol] [People just have money at home, what's the matter, who stipulates that the rich second generation can’t show off their wealth, Tang Qiaoqiao doesn’t also cling to the rich]...

Xiufen's combat effectiveness is very powerful, but the sugar rabbits don't eat dry food. Seeing Tang Qiaoqiao being sprayed, they rolled up their sleeves and went to war with Xiufen, and all of a sudden, Xiufen couldn't raise their heads.

Fans are fighting on the Internet, but the program team here is happy to hear about this kind of heat, and has renewed two issues with Tang Qiaoqiao, and several other tutors will also throw the problem to her intentionally or unintentionally. She is very responsible, whether it is to show off her wealth. , She deliberately sold it miserably, and she was mercilessly stunned, causing some trainees to dare not look into Tang Qiaoqiao's eyes after the performance, for fear that they would be named if they were a couple.

After the preliminary screening of the first two periods, there are now less than a hundred trainees. In order to allow the instructors and judges to have a deeper understanding of the trainees, the program group specially arranged for them to make surprise visits to the practice room.

The one who visited with Tang Qiaoqiao was a middle-aged male mentor, a well-known singer in the circle, who spoke gentle and polite. It was in the afternoon when they went, and the visit was broadcast live.

As soon as I stepped into the practice room, I saw a large mirror. Two people were practicing dancing in front of them, and the others were lying or sitting lazily. Suddenly seeing the tutor coming in, I don't know who screamed "Teacher is coming", everyone immediately stood up with respectful expressions, as if waiting for the leader to come and inspect.

In fact, they are mainly a little bit embarrassed by Don Qiaoqiao.

No way, this female judge was ruthless when she commented, and several of them were slammed by her on the spot. Later, they also specifically checked Tang Qiaoqiao's information and saw her past "brilliant record" and her strong military value, letting them know that this is a woman they can't afford to provoke.

The male tutor saw each of the trainees look like enemies, and smiled: "Don't be so restrained, we just came to visit everyone."

Tang Qiaoqiao also smiled and said, "Yes, we are here to see how you practice."

Everyone saw her like a mouse and a cat. Is she that scary? When she commented, she was very euphemistic. Alas, these young people are still not tempered enough. In the words of netizens, they lack social beatings.

"You are free, as usual, what should you do." Tang Qiaoqiao said.

A trainee said dullly: "Don't dare."

[It’s so funny, Tang Qiaoqiao scared them so hard that they didn’t say anything]

[Although Tang Qiaoqiao always seems to be smiling, but his aura can't cover it, these little weak chickens will definitely be afraid] [Afraid of a fart, Don't Tang smelly feet is just relying on a little background to dominate, there is no such a backstage , Who should take care of her] [Upstairs is so sour, so sour, your little brother has to respectfully call the teacher when he sees Qiao Bao, hahaha]...