Chapter 3:

When Tang Qiaoqiao was in the realm of cultivation, the master chef used her to round up the meals of hundreds of people. For those Taoists who have not yet bigu, food is also part of their cultivation, and the iron spoon made of thousand-year-old profound iron can provide them with a steady flow of spiritual energy through food.

Although she is no longer a big iron spoon now, she spreads her hands, Yingying spirit leaps into her palm.

She gathered the aura of her hands together and turned into the shape of an iron spoon.

Reiki rubbed her palm affectionately as if consciously.

"With you by my side, I feel relieved."

Aura jumped twice with joy, and Tang Qiaoqiao smiled and retracted his palm.

Tang Qiaoqiao pondered the ingredients in a refrigerator, took out a small slap-sized pumpkin, peeled it and dug the sac, cut it into pieces and steamed it in the pot. I took another handful of yellow-orange-orange millet, washed it, added water, and poured it into a casserole, and boiled it slowly over a small fire.

With the staple food, Tang Qiaoqiao began to make porridge dishes.

She saw white porridge, egg shreds and green vegetables in the food thrown away by Shen Yue's door. She could see that Wang's mother followed the patient's principle of light eating, but Shen Yue didn't move a bite.

He has a fever now, and there must be no taste in his mouth, and it should not be too light, otherwise it is estimated that he will not be able to stimulate his appetite.

Tang Qiaoqiao found a piece of old tofu in the refrigerator, so let's make a pan-fried tofu ball.

Crush the old tofu, beat two eggs, add a little flour, sprinkle a little pepper and chives to taste, and keep stirring in one direction until it becomes tangy.

Rub the tofu paste into small balls, then slightly flatten them with your palms. When the oil pan heats up, fry them until golden on both sides.

With the sound of sizzling, a burnt scent filled the kitchen.

"It smells so good." In fact, Wang's mother has been waiting outside, for fear that this new lady will not accidentally burn the kitchen.

Unexpectedly, I waited and waited, but instead waited for a tempting fragrance.

"Come on, taste it."

Tang Qiaoqiao has fried three or four tofu **** on the plate.

Mother Wang waved her hand again and again: "No, no, this is for the husband."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "He can't eat so much."

She said that she freed up one hand, picked one up and put it in the mouth. The outside of the Yuanzi is burnt and crispy, and the tofu inside is tender and juicy. It still retains the heat when it comes out of the pot, and it is slightly hot.

Tang Qiao Qiao took a few breaths and motioned with his eyes to Ma Wang to taste it quickly.

The more you chew, the more fragrant it gets. The spiciness of the pepper arouses the unique fragrance of tofu.

Wang Ma swallowed, and finally couldn't help breaking her own rules, and took another pair of chopsticks and tasted one.

She widened her eyes immediately. Is this the old tofu she usually buys? Why is it not a taste at all to do it with her herself?

It's absolutely amazing!

"It's so delicious." Mother Wang sighed sincerely. This time she really believed that cooking is the wife's way of doing business.