Chapter 47:

The red-clothed woman pointed at the man in front of her with her right hand, and shouted proudly: "It's you, you **** seduce my nine sisters."

"Misunderstanding, we really love each other." The man explained.

"Fart!" The woman in red sipped at him, "Your wolf clan and our fox clan are deadly rivals. They are different species and do not understand reproductive isolation. If you didn't make a trick to seduce my nine sisters, why would she look at you? "

The man said: "I am sincere to Jiumei, and we can learn from the sun and the moon."

The red-clothed woman's right index finger and **** were joined together, and with a single finger, he threw a fireball and hit the man's foot. The man took a step back, but did not fight back.

"You love Jiumei? So, the child in her belly is really your evil seed?"

The man hesitated: "I'm not sure about this. It seemed that I was there that night, and it seemed that I was not the only one?"

"What? You really are a bastard." The woman in red became even more angry when she heard it, and threw fireballs one after another with both hands and hit the man.

The man can obviously fight back, but he just dodges, saying: "But no matter who the child's biological father is, I will be that child's father in the future."

The woman in red on the projection screen still chased the man reluctantly to cast spells until a woman in yellow jumped out to intercede for the man.

Shen Yue sat in front of the projection screen. Although the room was very dark, when the light on the screen hit his face, he could clearly see the indescribable expression on his face.

Regret it!

Really regret it!

Why did he have to point out this broken net drama "The Three Generations of Evil Succubus Sovereign Love", the plot of wild blood and the lines of the sky made him feel that his eyes and ears have been poisoned.

What's worse is that he shamefully wants to finish it.

It's because of that woman in red-Tang Qiaoqiao.

"The Three Generations of Evil Succubus" was suddenly announced without warning. Of course, anyone with a discerning eye could see that the show wanted to rub off Tang Qiaoqiao's enthusiasm.

At the time of filming, there was not a popular star in the play. Now Tang Qiaoqiao finally got some splashes, and he didn't hurry up to seize the opportunity, in case she was too angry one day.

There are so many show operations in this drama. Tang Qiaoqiao, a female N number, was stunned to zoom in on the poster to almost the second female position. I don't know that she and the heroine are robbing men.

Of course, no matter how the show party operates, it is natural for the sugar rabbits to fall from the sky, and finally they can see Qiao Bao's work. Fans in the group are calling for Qiao Bao's next play before it comes out. Times.

Shen Yue wanted to see what the woman could act like.

It just happened that the show had just started, so he couldn't keep fast forward in order not to miss the scenes of Tang Qiaoqiao. This also led to Tang Qiaoqiao actually not having a shot in the first episode, but he watched the entire episode.

I feel an urgent need to wash my eyes.

Although the plot is terribly bloody, it has to be said that Tang Qiaoqiao is the best-looking one among the many actors with strange looks. Her red dress makes her skin white to glowing, her eye makeup is charming, and she is charming in every gesture. She is indeed a lively vixen.