Chapter 71:

blowing, and the dense raindrops hit the face, making people unable to open their eyes.

When Tang Qiaoqiao rushed to the accident site where the landslide occurred, he saw large chunks of boulders and piles of mud lying in the middle of the road. Seven or eight vehicles were lying on the ground in a mess.

Some people were lying on the ground with their heads full of blood and screaming in pain, while others were still struggling in the car. The situation was extremely dangerous.

Although the police had already called the police, the rescuers were unable to arrive so quickly. The crew and many nearby villagers spontaneously came to help rescue people.

However, the falling rocks on the mountain pressed the car and couldn't lift it at all for a while.

"Is there anyone, come here to help, there are still people in this car."

"Come on and help."

"Help!"

Hearing the urgent voice for help, Tang Qiaoqiao rushed into the rain curtain without saying a word, helping to lift the stone.

She has great strength, and she can lift a stone that needs three or four people to lift.

The others were shocked by Tang Qiaoqiao's vigor, but at this time they didn't have time to be curious.

With Tang Qiaoqiao's participation, everyone seemed to have taken the tranquilizer and began to rescue in an orderly manner. The people trapped in the car were rescued one after another.

Tang Qiaoqiao was flustered for some reason. While moving the stone and the car, she looked around anxiously, trying to find Shen Yue's car.

Where is he?

On the way here, Tang Qiaoqiao kept calling Shen Yue, but couldn't get through.

Tang Qiaoqiao regretted it, and knew that the weather was bad, so she shouldn't have urged Shen to go on the road. If you don't urge him, you won't encounter this if you stay here for one night.

Tang Qiaoqiao helped a man covered with blood out of a car, handed him to the person aside, and continued to search.

"Shen Yue!"

She kept calling Shen Yue's name, and her heart seemed to be held down by a heavy stone.

He must never have an accident, this feeling of fear of losing is something she has never had before.

At this time, Tang Qiaoqiao saw a few familiar backs in front of him, several bodyguards followed by Shen Yue, and another person, Li Ji, who was also helping to clear the road by moving stones.

Tang Qiaoqiao's heart suddenly mentioned his throat, they will appear here, is it Shen Yue who is buried?

She hurried forward, grabbed Li Ji and asked loudly, "Where is Shen Yue, where is your boss?"

Li Ji didn't hold an umbrella, didn't wear a raincoat, and took a mouthful of rainwater. The glasses were full of water drops. After a while, he recognized that the person in front of him was Tang Qiaoqiao.

His voice was vague: "In front."

"What did you say?" Tang Qiaoqiao didn't hear clearly, and asked aloud.

Li Ji had no choice but to point forward. Tang Qiaoqiao looked over and saw a large piece of mud collapsed in the middle of the road.

Tang Qiaoqiao seemed to be knocked on the head.

Shen Yue is buried inside?

She ran over quickly and threw herself on the mud, digging desperately with both hands.