Chapter 76:

Fang Yuan walked out of the room still bulging, and asked Tang Qiaoqiao: "Qiaoqiao, how did you easily let go of that old pervert?" She was also worried that Tang Qiaoqiao would not be able to control her beating the man, and she turned out to be lighthearted. She left, she couldn't figure it out.

Tang Qiaoqiao thoughtfully said: "It may not be that simple."

"How to say?"

"Don't you realize that the girl is particularly afraid of her agent, so afraid that she is almost obliged to obey. I guess she might have something in the man's hands."

Fang Yuan patted his forehead and said: "Yes, yes, it's very possible. He just said to adjust the surveillance, is there really a camera in the locker room? Maybe the girl was photographed, so she didn't dare to resist."

"And that man seems to be quite background, not afraid of the sky."

This is exactly what Tang Qiaoqiao was worried about. It was easy to deal with that stinky man, but if he really had something in his hands, he would retaliate after the incident and let it go, killing the women’s team, which would be her crime. .

"What should I do then?" Fang Yuan asked.

Tang Qiaoqiao's brain kept running. At this time, the staff ran over and shouted, "Sister Qiaoqiao, it's time to change clothes and prepare for the next scene."

"Okay, come right away." Fang Yuan replied.

Tang Qiaoqiao decisively: "Take the picture first."

After that, Tang Qiaoqiao changed three sets of clothes prepared by the magazine, and the shooting went smoothly.

During the period, the middle-aged Mediterranean man took the women's group members to shoot in another studio. After the incident, Tang Qiaoqiao walked towards them. The Mediterranean man stood in the middle of the women's group, surrounded by a group of girls in low-cut and miniskirts. He Tang Qiaoqiao rolled his eyelids, revealing a sullen smile.

And the girl stood at the back of the crowd, never daring to look up at Tang Qiaoqiao. However, when the two passed by, she accidentally collided with Tang Qiaoqiao's arm slightly.

Tang Qiaoqiao felt that something was stuffed in her palm. Her face remained unchanged. She opened her palm and looked at it after turning a corner and unable to see the group of people. It was a note with a time and a coffee written on it. The address of the shop.

Fang Yuan asked in amazement: "Is this the woman who gave it?"

Tang Qiaoqiao nodded.

Fang Yuan said dissatisfied: "What does she mean, I asked her to say without saying, is it dangerous to stuff this kind of paper now? You won't really want to go, right?"

"Of course I want to go," Tang Qiaoqiao said, "This is her signal to ask for help."

When Tang Qiaoqiao arrived at the coffee shop one day later, the girl had already arrived.

The location of this coffee shop is relatively secret. There is a bookstore outside, and there are small boxes in the coffee shop. The girl chose the innermost box specially, very cautiously.

Seeing Tang Qiaoqiao, the girl looked a little restrained: "I don't know what you like to drink, I haven't ordered it yet."

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled: "Just like you."

Her easy-going smile and attitude made the girl relax a lot.

Tang Qiaoqiao stirred the coffee gently, and the strong caramel aroma lingered in the small box.