Chapter 94:

Tang Qiaoqiao wanted the photo, and Shen Yue knew her thoughts as soon as she guessed it, and she definitely wanted to use it to "coerce" him in the future.

Shen Yue smiled and said: "It's not impossible to give it to you, but you can't give it in vain."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "You really insisted on setting up the person with the skinny skin to the end. What else do you want for such an old photo? I don't have any old photos for you."

Shen Yue's dark eyes flashed, and he suddenly deceived him, pressing Tang Qiaoqiao on the shelf, and the atmosphere in the originally enclosed space suddenly became hot and dry.

Tang Qiaoqiao stammered: "You, what do you want to do?"

Shen Yue: "What do you think?"

Tang Qiaoqiao: "I'm going to call someone like you."

Shen Yue: "Try it, no one will hear you if you break your throat."

Tang Qiaoqiao really pretended to call out twice: "Broken throat! Broken throat!"

After the call, the two looked at each other and suddenly smiled at each other.

Tang Qiaoqiao whispered: "We are like this, surrounded by school things, as if students are hiding here to secretly fall in love."

Shen Yue raised his eyebrows: "Do you seem to be very experienced?"

Tang Qiaoqiao blinked: "Why, are you jealous?"

Shen Yue suddenly put an arm around her waist: "I won't eat the old jealousy, anyway, you are in my arms now."

"Can you do it, can you stand on a crutches?" Tang Qiaoqiao quipped.

Shen Yue pecked her lips twice before saying, "You'll know if you try."

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled: "I'm still standing unsteady."

After that, there was no voice in the small storage room, only two embracing men and women were faintly reflected on the glass cabinet.

Tang Qiaoqiao came to Shen’s first dinner. Mother Shen wanted to cook it herself, but after the medicinal soup during the hospitalization, Tang Qiaoqiao had a thorough understanding of Shen’s cooking skills. How could she dare to let her cook, even Shen Yue also stopped her.

"Mom, don't be busy, don't you know your cooking skills?"

Tang Qiaoqiao was secretly speechless, so he was a filial son, and he did not show mercy to his mother.

Mother Shen patted Shen Yue on the back: "Smelly boy, your mother is so bad? Didn't you drank the soup very happily last time."

Shen Yue still said the truth: "It's not easy to see you boil it for a long time. In fact, it's really—it's hard to drink."

warrior!

Tang Qiaoqiao gave Shen Yue a thumbs up in admiration.

As soon as Shen Yue's voice fell, she was retaken several times by Shen's mother, "Ouch, Ouch" yelled loudly.

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled, Shen Yue only became like a child in front of Shen's mother.

She let the mother and son continue to quarrel, walked into the kitchen, let the cook who was preparing to cook rest for a while, put on an apron and started to cook dinner.

She had brought two cooked dishes, and after thinking about it, she made a stewed lion's head, fried lamb with green onions, and seasonal vegetable soup with golden and silver eggs.

After Shen mother taught her son, she walked into the kitchen to lay hands on Tang Qiaoqiao.

She admitted that she hadn't touched Yang Chunshui since she was a child, but she was willing to learn. She decided that from now on, as long as Tang Qiaoqiao enters the kitchen to cook, she will follow suit.