Chapter 31:

"Boom! Boom! Boom..."

Early in the morning, there was a loud "dongdong" from the kitchen downstairs, which made Shen Yue unable to sleep well.

When he rushed downstairs angrily, he saw Tang Qiaoqiao sticking the ball on his head, wearing a bright yellow apron, holding a sturdy rolling pin in each hand, and punching a piece of meat on the table with his bow left and right.

Tang Qiaoqiao gritted his teeth, his hands were alive and well, and that fierce force seemed to be beating her big enemy.

"What are you doing?" Shen Yue woke up with a low pressure.

Tang Qiaoqiao turned around when he heard the words, and smiled brightly: "Good morning." But the hand movement did not stop.

Shen Yue was out of anger: "I ask you what you are doing with such a big move early in the morning, dismantling the kitchen?"

"Can't you see? I'm beating beef. I will make beef **** for you later." Tang Qiaoqiao turned the beef over and continued beating. "This is the freshest beef thigh delivered in the morning. It's not suitable."

"The best tasting beef **** are made by hand, so that they will be flexible."

Although Tang Qiaoqiao looked full of energy, Shen Yue faintly thought she was a little strange.

"You go outside and wait, it will be done soon."

Shen Yue frowned and turned to leave.

Tang Qiaoqiao was beating, while muttering: "What's wrong with my strength? I beat me, I beat."

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't feel the sulking in his heart dissipated until he completely beaten the beef into minced meat.

Normally, people beat it for at least one or two hours, but when it was in Tang Qiaoqiao's hands, he beat a large chunk of beef thigh into thin meat sauce in half an hour.

Then she sprinkled a small amount of cornstarch, high-quality fish sauce, fine salt, and MSG. In order to make the taste smoother, she added some pork fat cut into small cubes, and beaten it again and again to make the seasoning completely blended.

Tang Qiaoqiao took out the chilled shrimp paste from the refrigerator. The shrimp paste is made by chopping fresh mantis shrimp into puree. Refrigerate the shrimp paste into cubes and cut into evenly sized cubes.

At this time, the beef has been beaten into a pulp, pour it into the basin and stir in one direction until the glue is formed. Then grab the meat slurry with your hands, squeeze the meatballs from the tiger’s mouth with your fists, then wrap the shrimp paste into the meatballs, put them in the boiling water, turn the heat to boil until the beef **** are shaped.

Tang Qiaoqiao made a large bowl of beef **** and put most of them in the refrigerator, leaving a bowl of noodles for peeing beef balls.

The noodles were just hand-drawn by Tang Qiaoqiao. After repeated kneading, stretching, pulling, throwing, and breaking, the noodles were made strong and smooth.

The soup base is made of ready-made stock. Tang Qiaoqiao hangs the stock in the kitchen daily, using beef and pork bones to boil it into milky white. You can also add some body-replenishing herbs.

After the ramen is boiled in boiling water, it is placed in the broth and boiled for a while. The soup base is delicious enough, just sprinkle a little salt on it.

Then I went to the vegetable garden and picked up a handful of tender radish sprouts. It only takes a few seconds to scald them. Spread them on the noodles together with the **** beef balls. Finally, sprinkle with chopped green onions and a few red goji berries.