Chapter 48:

A bowl of crab stuffed orange and a bowl of noodles with crab noodles are placed in front of everyone's table, and the steamed hairy crabs are placed in the center of the table.

Li Ji and the others had been looking forward to it a long time ago, and now looking at the delicate crab stuffed orange at hand, they are a little bit reluctant to open it and eat it.

The excavated periphery of the orange was carved with a circle of patterns and stood in a white porcelain plate. Open the lid, it is full of crab roe, crab paste and crab meat, mixed with the orange orange meat, and you can smell a peculiar and rich fragrance.

Scoop up a spoon with a small spoon and serve it in your mouth. The deliciousness of crab and the sweet and sour of orange meat are perfectly blended together. The taste is smooth and delicious, and the taste buds are the ultimate enjoyment. Taste it carefully, you can even taste the light astringency of orange peel, but this astringency does not affect the taste, but adds a layer of taste, which is greasy and refreshing.

It's a pity that such a small bowl of crab stuffed orange is too little, and it was eaten after a few spoonfuls.

They had no choice but to transfer to the crab noodles, and spread the crab yellow and crab meat on the noodles, stirring gently, so that each noodle was coated with golden crab noodles.

Round the circle with chopsticks, roll up a pile of noodles, and send it to the mouth. The strong noodles and the plump and sweetness of crab meat and crab roe bounce on the tip of the tongue. Just because the crab stuffed orange is not enough to eat, the complaint is immediately satisfied.

Li Ji and others immersed themselves in eating noodles, and from time to time they uttered the squeaky noodles. The sauce was delicious and rich and mellow, and it was really addictive to eating.

"Sister-in-law, it's so delicious, it's the best crab I've ever eaten in my life."

"Fortunately, we were witty and sent the crab over. If we put it in our hands, we would be blind to this good thing."

"Yes."

A few people blew their rainbow farts so that their eyebrows jumped, shouldn't they give it to him, and by the way, it made Tang Qiaoqiao cheaper?

Tang Qiaoqiao was very happy to be praised: "If you like it, eat more."

Thinking dullly, eat more? Because of the four of them eating goods, he didn't have enough food.

Tang Qiaoqiao picked up a steamed hairy crab, which had been marinated in Shao wine and was steamed completely red. She dismantled the crab legs, opened the crab shells, took the crab meat, dug the crab roe, crab paste, and finally the remaining crab shells and crab legs could be put together to look like a hairy crab.

This is called Wen Chi.

Tang Qiaoqiao's unrivalled crab-opening technique made Li Ji feel embarrassed by the few people who took the crab and gnawed at it.

Tang Qiaoqiao handed the first peeled hairy crab to Shen Yue.

Shen Yue looked at her in surprise, with an imperceptible smile in his eyes.

Not bad, knowing to give him face before his subordinates.

Tang Qiaoqiao said indifferently: "You are so fussy about tortoises, and you definitely won't eat crabs. I'll peel them for you. Let's eat."

The corners of Shen Yue's mouth suddenly stiffened: "It's just a crab, see if it makes you cry."

Tang Qiaoqiao raised his eyebrows: "Then you peel it yourself." After speaking, he wanted to get back the plate he had just handed over.