Chapter 62:

Feng Tian's face turned pale, and his heart was beating.

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at her, saw her pale face, gently held her hand, secretly transferred some spiritual power into her body.

Feng Tian was held in such a way by Tang Qiaoqiao, and suddenly felt more at ease, and his heartbeat was not so fast.

"Xiao Xiangxiang, **** father, don't lose the face of our old Zhao family." Chen Qing said so, but the phone was ready to take pictures of Tang Qiaoqiao's embarrassment on the screen.

After Shen Liang got out of the car, he hid to the side and threw up a lot. It was too uncomfortable to drink on it.

He couldn't stand a big man, let alone Tang Qiaoqiao.

Tang Qiaoqiao actually laughed at him just now, and he waited to see who was more embarrassed.

This is the first time that Tang Qiaoqiao has taken a roller coaster, and it feels very novel. This kind of flying in the air feels a bit like a monk flying with a sword.

She looked at the bottom calmly, and the staff below got smaller and smaller.

Feng Tian raised his head high, not daring to look down at all.

At this time, the music came, and the familiar prelude sounded in the earphones.

When Chen Qing saw the song popping out on the screen, she was taken aback for a moment, and almost laughed out of her reaction.

The song Tang Qiaoqiao chose was "The Song of a Hero".

How does her brain circuit grow?

However, she is now disguised as a man, and she chose this song as the occasion.

At this time, the parties on the roller coaster have already sang out.

"The big river flows eastward, the stars in the sky are like the Big Dipper"

"If you say go, let's go wow, you have me and all have wow"

Because they sang with headphones, they couldn't feel the effect of their singing, but the people below could hear them clearly.

Everyone was confused:? ? ?

Did Tang Qiaoqiao run out of tune with just one mouth?

However, comparing her heroic expression and the state of working hard, she added a sense of joy inexplicably.

A serious out of tune.

Feng Tian's voice was intermittent, and she really couldn't figure out why Tang Qiaoqiao was so calm in such a high air.

Tang Qiaoqiao could even stop and correct her wrong words.

"When it's time to make a move, go for it, go through Kyushu, and then follow him, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey."

"What did I sing?" Feng Tian asked tremblingly as he looked at the highest point in front of him.

"You sang it, oh, hey, you got a word."

Feng Tian:? ? ?

She closed her eyes tightly, eldest sister, have you made a mistake? Don't worry about one or two typos at this time, the highest point is already here.

Mom duck, help!

At the moment when Feng Tian dived down the roller coaster, his heart raised his throat and grabbed Tang Qiaoqiao's hand.

Tang Qiaoqiao was expecting the highest point. After all, 90 meters is almost as high as a 30-story building, but she waited until she reached the top and looked down.