Chapter 79:

Tang Qiaoqiao immediately dismissed the rumors about the bizarre scandal with Zheng Gongju, but did not comment on Shen Yue.

Such a completely different attitude provokes another speculation on netizens, and there is a lot of discussion about who the mysterious man was on the day of the landslide.

Finally, the official Bo of the "Cocoon" crew came out to explain that Shen Yue was the producer of the film. That day, he came to the crew to visit the crew. There was a landslide on the way back. During the rescue process, he stepped up to help Tang Qiaoqiao. After that, he didn't want to make a public statement, so he didn't disclose it to the public.

Guan Bo’s statement seems to be okay, but in the eyes of netizens: This is the proper way to be adultery!

[Fucking is really about Shen Yue, so he was very upset to see that the credit was put on Zheng Gongju] [Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Liang entangled, and now they are actually related to his uncle, your rich family is really messy] [ Oh my God, so we can assume that the fireworks that Shen Yue set off in Joy Valley that day were for Tang Qiaoqiao? [Nima’s brain is so sweet, Shen Yue, this is a secret stamp to declare sovereignty] [And Shen Yue actually invested in this movie, obviously you will lose money, don’t tell me it’s for the development of domestic horror movies] [But Shen Yue didn’t have a car accident, I heard he was in a wheelchair]

[What are you afraid of being a wheelchair, still worth hundreds of billions]

[But why doesn’t Tang Qiaoqiao return? Shen Gongzi is not a shave and a burden] [Silly, it’s just that the relationship is not normal, so I don’t need to go back, otherwise the investor dad, which actor dare to neglect] It makes sense.

Shen Yue, who was still wondering why Tang Qiaoqiao hadn't returned, felt comfortable seeing the comments of netizens.

Although the daughter-in-law wanted to deal with it coldly, his position in her heart was still extraordinary.

Since Shen Yue's identity as the producer of the film was exposed, he has been more unscrupulous in going to the crew to visit the crew.

When Tang Qiaoqiao was filming, he was sitting openly next to the director.

With this big Buddha by his side, Chen Hao was under great pressure. Every time he shouted Ka, he felt a cold gaze projecting on him faintly.

very scary.

Fortunately, Tang Qiaoqiao played well, and the number of times he was called click was relatively small. Otherwise, Chen Hao will feel frozen to death before the filming is finished.

Shen Yue appeared on the crew again and again. Chen Hao wanted to stop but couldn't stop it. Various Reuters started flying all over the Internet.

The noble son of the Shen family, who has always been very mysterious, is completely exposed to the public. It is no longer just a few pitiful high-definition meeting photos, but high-definition photos from various angles.

Although Shen Yue always has an iceberg face, his impeccable facial features and a long black coat, even in a wheelchair, are an unignorable existence.

Moreover, Shen Yue has a unique and cold temperament. In the messy set, he has a pitiful feeling on the contrary.

[Fucking high-definition Shen Yue is so handsome, much more handsome than his nephew Shen Liang. I am really jealous of the rosy face. Why did he get him into a wheelchair in a car accident] [What's wrong with a wheelchair? With this figure, there are many women in a wheelchair. Throw up, believe it or not] [Master Shen is so idle, he always runs the crew to visit the class]