Chapter 30:

At eight o'clock in the morning, it is when the social animals are ready to start a busy day at work. At this time, many people are accustomed to scanning Weibo first and touching the fish to see if there is anything new.

Alas, it really does.

#黑衣女暴击变态男# is on the hot search list, and all of this comes from a video posted by a blogger in the middle of the night.

[I live in XX Hutong in Beijing. Because it is close to the commercial street and the people are mixed, the piece of my house has been stolen recently. I installed a surveillance camera in a hidden place on a tree behind my yard. Last night, my friend and I ate out and came back late. I opened the surveillance video at home to see if there was any thief, but I saw the following video. Remind everyone, the super high-energy warning ahead, I really knelt on the spot after watching it! 】The blogger posted a video, and also posted a few well-known bloggers on Weibo who are keen to discuss social topics to help forward it. After a night of fermentation, this Weibo has been reposted thousands of times.

The netizens were so excited that they left messages:

[I wanted to say whether the blogger was kneeling too easily, my knees were broken into scum after reading the grass] [The first half scared me to death when I saw that girl was thrown by the perverted man, and the second half was black After Miss Skirt appeared, she turned the sky upright again, she was like an angel who went down to earth] [I have been practicing Sanda for seven or eight years, but I can’t kick a man so neatly. The core strength is too strong] [Oh my God, Miss Sister I felt a pain in my phantom limb at the top of my knee] [That tall man was easily kicked off by a woman? No, no, why I don’t believe it, it must have been added special effects] [Upstairs **You can’t do it yourself, it doesn’t mean that others can’t do it] [Miss sister’s kick is too shabby, Deal with this kind of perverted rapist. Don’t be merciful. I can’t wait to chop off his sling and let him get on his brain.] [If you die pervert, you should kick his eggs, my sister is mighty]

[Fortunately, the little girl met a good person. I am afraid to think about it. My family still lives there. Nima dare not walk at night anymore. How about the blogger's follow-up? 】【Yes, what happened later, Miss Sister left like this, doing good deeds without leaving a name? 】The blogger added again: “The police are coming at the back of the video, so it was not released. The young lady should be gone, so I also want to let everyone find good-hearted people who are righteous and brave.”

Since Xiaoxiao had eaten Tang Qiaoqiao's pan-fried buns and Hu spicy soup that time, she had been smashed into powder. Tang Qiaoqiao didn't have many fans in the early days, and she didn't even have a support club. She really couldn't stand it. So she contacted a few active fans to establish a Tang Qiaoqiao support club. Now there are thousands of people in the fan group.

Early in the morning, Xiaoxiao also followed this video of a black-dressed woman violently kicking a perverted man. As a girl, she felt empathetic and discussed very enthusiastically.

But looking at it, she suddenly felt that the figure of the woman in the video was a bit familiar, how she looked a bit like her Qiao Bao.

Xiaoxiao suddenly became more energetic. In order to further verify, she watched the video frame by frame, and she finally caught the moment when a woman raised her head.

Although the woman was wearing a peaked cap, her face was exposed the moment she raised her head.

Xiaoxiao may admit others wrong, but she will never admit Tang Qiaoqiao wrong. No matter her size or facial features, Tang Qiaoqiao is undoubtedly the woman.

Xiaoxiao wanted to yell excitedly, she really didn't like the wrong person.

Originally, she wanted to go to the blogger to claim it immediately, but turned around and thought, what if she made a mistake?