Chapter 63:

Feng Tian walked arrogantly all the way, Tang Qiaoqiao followed her funnyly, and the two came to the haunted house. This is the task of the second level. It is not just a simple pass, but to find three night pearls in it.

The entrance of the haunted house is written in red blood-like fonts with the five characters "Thrilling World". The entrance is a monster's big mouth. The pointed teeth also seem to drip with blood, and the hole looks very dark and infiltrating.

The playground is doing its best to tell visitors: Our place is very scary and exciting.

The staff kindly reminded at the door: "Although the playground is not open today, the staff of our haunted house are very dedicated and all on duty. Dear visitors can have face-to-face, cordial and in-depth exchanges with well-known ghosts from all over the world, ancient and modern."

Tang Qiaoqiao curled his lips: "Dare to love your show is just heartbeat." Just a roller coaster, now it's a haunted house adventure again.

When the staff said this, Tang Qiaoqiao felt Feng Tian trembling by his side.

"Can you do it?" Tang Qiaoqiao asked.

Feng Tian straightened her chest when she heard the words: "Okay, the princess can't say no."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Then ask the princess to go first."

Feng Tian hesitated for two seconds.

Tang Qiaoqiao reminded her: "What did you say just now?" Feng Tian muttered all the way for the hamburger, trying to win the game.

Feng Tian gritted her teeth, she was a firm materialist, all monsters were fake, nothing terrible.

Thinking of this, Feng Tian made up his mind and walked into the black hole first. Tang Qiaoqiao slowed two steps to follow her behind.

In order to create an atmosphere of horror, the haunted house installed a gloomy green flame lamp on the wall. With the change of light and shadow, it shook from time to time, and at the same time, there were gusts of cold wind blowing.

Feng Tian nervously observed the surrounding environment: "It's so dark, how can I find it?"

Tang Qiaoqiao looked around: "The program group will definitely not be random. There must be clues to follow. Let's continue walking."

The two walked for a while, it was getting colder and colder, and the lights were getting less and less. In silence, only the breathing of the two could be heard.

Feng Tian has already walked in front of Tang Qiaoqiao from the beginning, and has become side by side with Tang Qiaoqiao.

"It's too quiet, no one can see it." Feng Tian asked suspiciously.

"No," Tang Qiaoqiao pointed at her right side with wide eyes open, "Look at your right, a friend is here."

Feng Tian has not encountered any ghosts since he came in, and his tense mood is a little relaxed. He suddenly turned his head and saw a zombie in Qing Dynasty clothes leaping over, his face is dead white, his eyes are flushed, and his long tongue is sticking out. , Stretched his hands straight.

At this time, the zombie was only one arm away from Feng Tian's face, and the five black fingertips were scary.

"Ahhhhh!!"

Feng Tian gasped, feeling that his heart almost stopped suddenly, screaming like a pig, and at the same time rushed forward, just wanting to get rid of the zombies quickly.

After running a few steps, Feng Tian was stopped by Tang Qiaoqiao.

"Wait a minute."

Although Feng Tianren stopped, but the footsteps were still swinging, he asked frightenedly: "What are you waiting for if you don't run? There are zombies, it's terrible."