Chapter 81:

"How about being my real daughter-in-law?"

When Shen Yue spoke, her eyes were staring straight at Tang Qiaoqiao, making her unable to escape.

Tang Qiaoqiao's breathing was messed up.

Beauty is misleading.

Shen Yue's face is too tempting, especially when he is looking at you extremely intently with those dark eyes, who can hold it?

Tang Qiaoqiao almost blurted out, "I can."

However, the words rolled to his lips, and she was still swallowed.

Maybe it was because she was not a human in her previous life, and she got her body only because of an accidental opportunity struck by lightning. The adult time is too short to have time to experience the so-called seven passions and desires of human beings.

But in retrospect, she and Shen Yue had been getting along with each other over the past few days, and those things Shen Yue had done to her, she couldn't say anything to refuse.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know what was wrong with herself. She always boasted that she was a free and easy life, how come she has become such a mother-in-law now?

Shen Yue could see that Tang Qiaoqiao was hesitant to speak, and asked in a low voice, "Is there someone else in your heart?"

Tang Qiaoqiao asked, "What if I say yes?"

Shen Yue paused. In his mind, he enumerated the male stars Tang Qiaoqiao had worked with during this period. Shen Liang didn't need to think about it and passed directly. Wei Yiqi was too tender, Hu Miao was too long, Xu Yuyi was too stupid...

Impossible, none of these crooked melon split dates can get her eyes.

Tang Qiaoqiao asked: "We are not a real couple now, so if I like someone else, will you let me go?"

Shen Yue was silent.

"I will," he said for a while, "and then I will chase you back."

Tang Qiaoqiao chuckled twice: "Are you so sure?"

"Yes, because there is no other man who knows you." Shen Yue gently touched her forehead, "I'm not in a hurry, you think about it slowly, and I will answer me when you think about it."

Tang Qiaoqiao nodded slightly.

Since the broadcast of "Our Family", Tang Qiaoqiao's commercial value has also soared, and various commercial activities have been invited.

A newly opened shopping mall in Beijing hosted a celebration party, and many celebrities were invited to the platform to help out. Tang Qiaoqiao was among them.

Because of the arrival of celebrities, the shopping mall held a red carpet. The temperature below zero in Beijing is too cold in winter. I am afraid that the female celebrities in dresses will not be able to carry it, so the red carpet is not long.

Tang Qiaoqiao came with Chen Qing this time. The two played sisters in "Our Family". There are many rivals. There are also their sisters CP on Weibo.

When two people got off the car, they attracted everyone's attention, one black and one white, slim and graceful.

"Aren't you cold?" Chen Qing smiled and greeted the fans who kept screaming on both sides, and asked Tang Qiaoqiao in a low voice.

She wore a long black dress with long sleeves, except for her neck, she was wrapped tightly, but when she got out of the car, she suddenly felt as if she had fallen into the ice cellar, and her whole body was shocked coldly.