Chapter 18:

Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Liang stared at them with big eyes. They were separated by a distance of one meter, and they didn't speak for a long time.

If it weren't for the "squeaky squeaky" screaming on the tree, I thought it was a jg.

When Tang Qiaoqiao saw Shen Liang, the corners of his mouth drooped immediately. Why did this dog appear here than a man?

Since she was ridiculed by her face-to-face at the villa last time and was driven away by Shen Yue, Shen Liang should have avoided her, it is best to stay away from each other.

Besides, she has already recorded this show, and it is also on the hot search. She doesn't believe that Shen Liang will not know. So the purpose of his coming to participate is to find fault for her?

A dog is smaller than a man's heart and eye than a needle.

If she didn't need to accumulate the popularity of fans in order to absorb aura, when she saw his face, she would just quit.

Tang Qiaoqiao had already calculated in his heart that it would be impossible for her to walk more than a dozen miles on foot now.

Shen Liang also had a sullen face. How could he not know that Tang Qiaoqiao was included in this show?

He was violent with this woman, and was scolded by his mother by his grandmother. Tang Rou didn't know what was going on recently, and he just left him as if away.

All the spearhead is because of her.

The recording of "Wonderful Food Light" is entirely the company's arrangement. As an idol niche, Shen Liang's popularity is very high, but his acting skills are his weakness. So far, there is no masterpiece that can be obtained in the industry. Most of the idol dramas are still in love.

It wasn't until some time ago that Shen Liang finally received a serious movie. His partner was Mao Li, a veteran actress who was already a grand slam actress at the age of forty.

This kind of opportunity can be met but not sought, so the company and the agent asked him to fully cooperate with Mao Li's request, and all kinds of publicity activities have to follow.

And Mao Li didn't know why, and proposed to be on "Wonderful Food Light" and promoted their movie by the way. The program group couldn't ask for it. As the male lead, Shen Liang didn't come.

He originally planned to keep a distance from Tang Qiaoqiao after appearing on the show, and mix up casually for a period, but he didn't expect that the show crew would not be a human being!

The director must know what happened before him and Tang Qiaoqiao, deliberately throwing him and Tang Qiaoqiao together, always wanting to make big news.

I knew that death would not come, but now it's too late to regret.

Facing Tang Qiaoqiao, Shen Yue suddenly felt a sense of guilty conscience, as if he was rushing to post it.

At this time, the live broadcast room is extremely lively.

[The flying guest is actually Shen Liang, hahaha, I really like the Shura show] [The show crew is really going to mess up, put Shen Liang and Tang Qiaoqiao together, I shrink my toes in embarrassment across the screen] [Junk show group biss, cheating me Brother Shen Liang, Tang Pupu stay away from my brother! ! ] [The upstairs is so cheap, it was Shen Liang who was rushing to catch up with the show, the black-bone mackerel] [Fart, who would know this broken show without Shen Liang]

[Broken show? Would you like to look at the ratings and views of the previous issue. If the ratings are not good, Shen Liang will come up? I’m so ridiculous] [Tang Pupu has been whitewashed, and the three-no girl entertainer has gotten into the entertainment circle] [I like Qiao Qiao, and last time it was obviously that Shen Liang did not respect people and threw a girl down. On the street, the character is too bad]...