Chapter 19:

"Only these dishes?"

There was a trace of disgust on Zhou Meng's face, and the wind and dust rushed to this small broken village, hungry and wanting to cook his own dinner. The program team provided such things.

On the chopping board, there is only one fat head fish, a piece of pork, four tomatoes, a few eggs, and a bag of cornmeal. There are also some green onions, **** and garlic scattered on the chopping board.

Zhou Meng: "These things are enough for six adults to eat for two days?"

Director: "This is only for tonight. Tomorrow you have to find the ingredients by yourself."

Sure enough, the routine of the program group.

Wei Yiqi suggested: "Let Sister Qiaoqiao do it, she cooks deliciously."

"Agree, I also want to taste Tang Qiaoqiao's cooking skills." Hu Miao snarled.

"Oh, Zhou Meng, why are you stepping on me?" Hu Miao just finished speaking, and his feet hurt.

Zhou Meng's teeth were tickled with anger. Hu Miao didn't know the situation, could they be partners? Give it to Chef Tang Qiaoqiao, don't all the shots go to her, why?

Zhou Meng: "How can you make Tang Qiaoqiao a meal for six people? How tired? I think it’s better to cook it separately. They don’t know how to cook. Tang Qiaoqiao and I will cook our own dishes. , Also faster."

"Okay." Tang Qiaoqiao doesn't care, if Zhou Meng is willing to do it all, she can give it to her.

Tang Qiaoqiao agreed, and Wei Yiqi had no objection.

"I want pork, tomatoes and eggs." Zhou Meng moved quickly and took the lead in choosing the ingredients he wanted. The fat-headed fish didn't even scratch off its scales. It looked fishy, ​​so let it be to Tang Qiaoqiao.

"Then I want fat head fish and cornmeal."

"Can I use the kitchen in the east? I don't know how to use earthen stoves. Of course, if you are embarrassed, we can use them in turn." Zhou Meng said in a negotiated tone, and everything was arranged.

The farmers borrowed by the program group have two kitchens, one may be built when the house was first built, using earthen stoves, and the other using liquefied petroleum gas.

Tang Qiaoqiao: "It doesn't matter."

That's it? That's it?

Tang Qiaoqiao was so cooperative, it immediately made Zhou Meng seem to hit the cotton ball with every punch. She worked **** her own, but the feeling of weakness was uncomfortable.

[To tell the truth, Zhou Meng was so angry, why let her choose first]

[Qiao Qiao is so good to talk, I will give Zhou Meng the good ones]

[But Zhou Meng is indeed a child who grew up in the city. It’s normal to not use earthen stoves. People are kind, and netizens are nosy.] [If you don’t know how to use it, you should learn, and you have to accommodate Miss Zhou when you record the show. Noble] Tang Qiaoqiao came to the west kitchen with fathead fish and cornmeal. The little servant Wei Yiqi was aggrieved: "Sister Qiao Qiao, why don't you fight for it?"

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at him strangely: "What are you fighting for? I originally wanted a fathead fish."

"This fathead fish looks wild at first glance. The meat is very tender. It should weigh six or seven catties. It is most suitable for making stewed fish paste pancakes."

"It is the most delicious to make stewed fish paste pancakes. Even if Zhou Meng doesn't tell me, I will use this kitchen."

"It turned out to be so." Wei Yiqi laughed when he heard this.