Chapter 43:

ome » Real Missy Relies on Food to Counterattack RMRFTC » Chapter 43:
Real Missy Relies on Food to Counterattack Chapter 43:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The forest is dense, and the sun shines through the gaps in the leaves at around two o'clock in the afternoon.

Under the leadership of Tang Qiaoqiao swinging a knife to cut through the thorns all the way, Wei Yiqi and Xu Yuyi easily followed behind her, unimpeded all the way.

Xu Yuyi touched the little tugging behind his head, and Wei Yiqi, who turned and rushed behind him, whispered and discussed: "I think this is very bad. Our two big men let a woman open the way in front of us. It's impossible, no. What a big man should do."

Wei Yiqi set aside the long branches, looked at Tang Qiaoqiao's energetic back, and smiled: "If you can do better than her, believe me, she will return the saber to you immediately and let you open the way. "

Tang Qiaoqiao actually didn't want to appear strong at all, even though her charming personality had collapsed. But if it's time for her to work hard, she won't take a step back.

Xu Yuyi watched Tang Qiaoqiao cut a piece of strength with a single knife, Wang Tian stopped talking.

Suspected himself for the first time, he was not even as good as a woman?

Tang Qiaoqiao cut the more vigorously, after splitting the last bit of vines, his eyes finally suddenly opened up, and he entered a relatively flat area. For the time being, there were no vines and dead branches blocking the way.

[Xu Shao's self-confidence boy's heart was hit for the first time]

[Xu Shao doesn’t need to be inferior, after all, King Kong Barbie Joe’s strength is not comparable to that of ordinary people] [It feels like a king with two bronze hiahiahia...]

[Nima walks so smoothly here, look at the group, you know what bronze is] At this time, Wang Xing'er, Guo Bao, and Zhang Yang are also facing the dilemma of vines blocking their way.

As an Olympic champion, Zhang Yang took a dagger and volunteered to step forward.

It's just that this is not a sports competition after all. Nature is so unreasonable. Zhang Yang was so tired that he drove half a meter of road.

When Guo Bao saw this, he said, "Next, I can't let you do it alone, we all take turns."

Wang Xing'er was dumbfounded. Although he didn't speak, his expression revealed: She wants to go too?

Zhang Yang saw Wang Xing'er's soft and weak appearance, and breathed a sigh of relief: "Just forget her, let's do more for both of us."

Guo Bao narrowed his face, but he spoke very ruthlessly: "It's better to take turns. We have to conserve our strength. After all, there is still a long way to go."

Wang Xing'er looked reluctant, holding the insect repellent in her hand, watching the dense leaves very vigilantly, for fear that some poisonous insects would suddenly fly out of them.

Guo Bao was fair. After cutting for a while, he immediately passed the dagger to Wang Xing'er.

Wang Xing'er held the dagger and didn't know how to start it. Zhang Yang couldn't see it and gave her a few guidance.

She stretched her forearm and carefully swung the knife twice, only to cut off two leaves.

[My God, Wang Xing'er, are you holding a dagger or chopsticks? ] [Is the vine poisonous? Standing so far, with arms stretched so long, my wrists are definitely not working well, it's weird if I can cut them.] In fact, Wang Xing'er cut a dozen times, the vines were barely moved, and the back of his hand was cut, tears flew immediately. Came out.