Chapter 22:

In the evening, the residual heat gradually dissipated, and the warm color of the setting sun sprinkled in the small farmyard.

Tang Qiaoqiao suggested that they simply put a low table in the yard, with two floor fans blowing against each other, so that they can eat delicious food and enjoy the beautiful sunset.

Under the goose pot, stand on the gas stove and continue to "cuckoo" cooking. The cut white radish is set aside, a large pot of boiled fish is spicy and fragrant, plus the stir-fried rice eel and leftover Chinese cabbage. Hot and sour cabbage.

Although there are only four dishes, the portion is very generous, and half of the yard is full of rich aromas.

The drink is home-brewed rice wine from the owner of the farmer. The rice wine is refrigerated, cool and sweet.

"You can eat it, I'm going to faint from hunger."

Hu Miao was the first to boil the chopsticks at the goose. The goose meat has been boiled for nearly two hours, and a bright layer of fat has been condensed on the surface, but there is no greasy feeling after biting it. The taste is delicious and tenacious. Chewing, the more you chew, the more fragrant it is, and the aftertaste is endless, and it is indescribable.

"Woo, everyone, try it soon, it's so delicious." Hu Miao's mouth was filled with goose meat, and the words were uncomfortable, bubbling happily all over the body.

Mao Li really likes this dish, she can't stop taking one bite after another. The umami flavor and sauce of the goose itself are all locked in the meat quality, and even the soup is full of umami. With the soup bibimbap, every grain of rice is wrapped in the soup, one bite is satisfied!

Cut the radishes into transparent slices and let them boil for a while. The fragrance of the radishes neutralizes the heaviness of the goose meat, and it tastes particularly refreshing.

Wei Yiqi is simply a rainbow fart maker, and he compliments Tang Qiaoqiao with every bite.

He couldn't help boasting that the boiled fish was numb and spicy enough, but the savory flavor of the fish fillet itself was not covered up. It was tender and slippery. It was slightly squeezed on the tip of the tongue and it melted quickly.

The wild rice field eel is very firm, without a hint of earthy smell, and the taste is tender and slightly elastic. Tang Qiaoqiao was not boneless. The bones of the rice field eel were very thin and soft.

Tired of eating meat, put a chopsticks on hot and sour cabbage, refreshing and relieving greasiness, and then drink a sip of ice-cold sweet rice wine, what troubles do you have in your life.

Zhou Meng's expression was tangled, and eating Tang Qiaoqiao's food made her feel betrayed her friend Tang Rou. But it is impossible for her not to eat, once she has tasted this wonderful taste, no one can stop the chopsticks.

But when she turned her head and looked at Shen Liang, who was immersed in the hardship, the burden in her heart flew away. Tang Rou's boyfriend didn't care, she minded a woolen thread.

Shen Liang had completely forgotten that he had vowed in his heart that he would never eat the dishes made by Tang Qiaoqiao, otherwise he would be embarrassed.

No one knows what kind of oath that I swear in my heart.

Today, he was tortured so much to find food, and he also suffered a "work injury". The place where his calf was pecked by a goose was faintly green. What happened to a piece of goose?

The fish was also killed by him. What happened to a piece of fish?

With such a righteous thought, Shen Liang ate with great peace of mind, and the bones around the bowl piled up into a hill.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, he hasn't really understood Tang Qiaoqiao. Ever since she was picked up by the Tang family in the name of a distant relative, he had been worried that Tang Rou would be excluded and wronged, so together with the Tang family, he concealed her identity from the Shen family and married her to his half-paralyzed uncle. .

And she didn't seem to try to resist, she obediently accepted the unfair arrangement of her parents, and Tang Rou still enjoys the wealth and wealth of the Tang family's daughter.

For the first time, Shen Liang wondered if he had misunderstood her, at least he never knew that Tang Qiaoqiao's cooking was so delicious.

He secretly wondered whether Shen Yue could eat the dishes she cooked at home every day.

For a moment, he suddenly felt jealous.

At this time, the barrage of netizens in the live broadcast room was extremely fierce.

[Why am I so stupid that I have to order it in, watch them eat, I can’t eat it (I’m so envious) [I watched it as a food broadcaster, Joe and Joe’s eating is very fragrant, I can just eat two bowls of rice 】【Shen Liang v, really fragrant jg for you】

[Shen Liang v Zhou Meng v, face gif for you]

[I said, brother, can you stop eating so high, our fans’ faces are all swollen] [wl fans are shaking the world, I didn’t expect the idol to bend for a bite] [We Qiaobao people are kind, and we repay our grievances with virtue. , As long as everyone loves her food, she will be happy, and the silly boy loves you] The sunset has completely fallen, leaving only the last gleam of sunset light.

Tang Qiaoqiao touched his round belly and leaned contently behind the bamboo chair. She can feel that little bit of spiritual power is converging on her from all directions, which are fed back to her by people who like her.

This world is so good. You can make good food and cultivate through it. It's perfect!

Every dish on the table is left with soup. At this moment, everyone forgets that as a star, they still need to keep in shape.

"I suddenly found that living in the country is also very comfortable." Hu Miao sighed with emotion.

Zhou Meng stunned him: "You are the freshness of two days, let you stay one more week, and make sure you cry out and cry to go back."

Hu Miao disagrees.

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at the messy table in front of Shen Liang with a slanted eye, a mocking smile conjured up at the corner of his mouth.

I thought he had a lot of bones.

Shen Liang gave a dry cough, his face was hot, but he didn't think it was a guilty conscience and shame, it must have been exposed to the setting sun.

At this time, the hot search for "Shen Liang is really sweet to Tang Qiaoqiao" is rapidly rising on Weibo, and it rises to the number one in a short while. The content was nothing more than discussing that Shen Liang and Tang Qiaoqiao had previously disliked each other, and now they can sit together for dinner. Not only did they not argue, but Shen Liang actually ate with relish.

More well-known video bloggers are not too troubled to watch the excitement. They cut the video of Tang Qiaoqiao and Shen Liang who were "pushed over" outside the hotel and the video recorded by the "Wonderful Food" program into a v, and inserted it in due course. Some romantic bg? ? ,: